Chapter 321 - 330

Start from the beginning

Time passed quickly. Qiao Yue woke up when there was half an hour left on the clock.

She slowly picked up her pen and started answering the paper.

Everyone held their breath as they looked at her new stance on screen.

Qiao Yue answered the questions so quickly that his answers came the moment he finished reading the questions. He did some calculations for the later questions, but most of the questions were answered very quickly. He didn't look like someone who would cheat.

Chang Yuan's anxious heart finally settled down.

He hadn't misjudged Qiao Yue. Qiao Yue indeed had potential. He couldn't have cheated in the exams. If he hadn't, how could he explain the pen?

An hour and a half went by quickly.

The three of them stopped the moment the bell rang.

Qiao Yue had finished the paper long ago and was doodling on a piece of draft paper.

Sun Bin was in cold sweat.

These backup questions were a little more difficult. Compared to questions which focused on the fundamentals in paper A, questions in paper B was a lot more robust in testing one's thinking ability.

These backup questions tested one's potential, not hard work.

Chang Yuan collected their test papers and walked back to the homeroom.

He more or less knew the results. The questions were set by him and he had already looked through their answers as they worked on the paper.

_____________________

Chapter 322: Full Marks

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Chang Yuan finished marking their tests in less than half an hour.

He looked at the class and sighed. "Qiao Yue has aced this extra test using paper B. He got full marks."

The students were all stunned. The truth of whether Qiao Yue had cheated was now obvious to everyone.

Why would a person who scored full marks on advanced mathematics paper B cheat?

"In second place is Qiao Yu, 97 points. He got one multiple choice question wrong, but this question was not part of the syllabus."

Sun Bin grabbed the sides of his desk tightly. His face was pale, and he was trembling.

Qiao Yue noticed his reaction and raised her hand. "Teacher, since I've proven my innocence, there's no need to announce Sun Bin's results."

Sun Bin raised his head, his eyes red with fury.

Qiao Yue had forced him to retake the exam because he didn't want to let him off. Now that the exam was over, Qiao Yue wanted to let him off? What a joke.

"Qiao Yue, don't go too far. Even if you're innocent, you still have that cheating pen." Sun Bin said.

Qiao Yue laughed. She was clearly giving Sun Bin a way out, but he didn't seem to appreciate it.

"Since you don't want to accept my favor, how about this? Teacher, please announce Sun Bin's results."

Chang Yuan stood on the podium and sighed as he watched the two students butt heads with each other.

He used to be their age, so he sort of understood what Sun Bin was thinking.

"I won't be announcing Sun Bin's score. You two stay behind." Chang Yuan hoped to solve this problem in private.