Chapter 301 - 310

Start from the beginning

"If you insist on antagonizing me, I'll make this public. I'll tell the old master how you and Qiao Xin seduced Trand and colluded with Andy to sell girls."

"You!" Qiao Li was so angry that he couldn't speak.

Qiao Yue saw that Qiao Li had been defeated and threw him to the ground.

The fatty, who weighed a few hundred pounds, fell to the ground with a loud thud. It hurt to just hear the thud.

Qiao Li rubbed his ankle that was hurting from the throw.

"Qiao Yue, you're really something. Don't think that you can do whatever you want just because you're the old master's favorite. This is the Qiao residence, and you're not a member of the Qiao family!"

Qiao Yue looked at Qiao Li and sneered, "You people have raised your children to bully their classmates... You are not worthy of being part of the Qiao family."

In Qiao Yue's memory, her mother had told her that the Qiao residence was a good place. The people there were filled with a sense of justice, capable and fair. Their family education and values were good too.

But now, it seemed that those were just superficial characteristics.

There were still dishonorable people like Qiao Li in the Qiao family.

Just as Qiao Li and Qiao Yue were arguing, the door to the living room was pushed open and a man in a black suit walked in and looked at the people in the living room.

"Second brother..." Qiao Xin was the first to speak. "I'm about to be expelled because of Qiao Yue. Look."

Qiao Xin show the report of her punishment to Qiao Jing.

The man only glanced differently at the words on the punishment report without saying a word.

________________

Chapter 302: Remediating the Qiao Family

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

"Brother, it's all Qiao Yue's fault. I wouldn't have broken the school rules otherwise." Qiao Xin explained anxiously.

They were now in complete fallout with Qiao Yue, so they must get Qiao Jing, who could help them, on their side. Or their future in the Qiao family would be unbearable.

"Qiao Jing, I need to tell you this today. Qiao Yue can't stay in the Qiao family anymore."

Tao Xi grabbed Qiao Jing's arm.

Qiao Jing looked at his mother with a cold expression.

Tao Xi felt that if she hadn't given birth to Qiao Jing, he would have shrugged her off immediately.

This Qiao Yue was so capable. He seemed to have cast a spell on the family, adults and children alike...

"You've seen what happened. Since Qiao Yue arrived, your grandfather who was about to recover, fell ill again. Because of him, your second uncle had also been kicked out of the house, gone astray and almost went to jail."

"Pfft." Qiao Yue snorted.

"First aunt, you don't have to be so fond of distorting the truth. Qiao Yi, Mahad and Andy's collaboration was already established a few months ago. Second uncle deserves to go to jail, it's not my fault."

Qiao Yue walked up to Tao Xi. "As for why he's gone astray, you really don't know?"

The elders in the Qiao family were responsible for fostering Qiao Yi's greedy personality.