2. Dyut sabha & Cheerharan

Zacznij od początku

The tactic of Rukmi was done and Arjun was lost.

The seventh round:-
Duryodhan- I again bet the palace of Indraprasth.
Yudhishthir- I bet my brother Bheem.

The round was again one by Shakuni.

The eighth round:-
Duryodhan- I bet all of your Das brothers.
Yudhishthir- I bet myself. 

The round was won by Shakuni again making Yudhishthir the slave of Hastinapur.

The ninth round:-
Yudhishthir- I Yudhishthir bet my wife Draupadi in this round.

There was a minute of silence in the Sabha. People had thought the the game was over but it was a started of something new.

Duryodhan- I bet all the things that I have won from you.

The round was won by Shakuni and then Draupadi was called in the Sabha. Draupadi ignored the call so then Duryodhan said.

Duryodhan- Go soldier pull the hair of that dasi and bring her in the Sabha.

Soon all the people heard loud screams and saw a soldier getting the Draupadi.

Tears were flowing but all were helpless

Tears were flowing but all were helpless. Later Draupadi started questioning the Sabha and making the Kauravas look bad so then Duryodhan asked Drona.

Duryodhan- Tell guru Drona according to you your favourite students were righteous right so what is wrong if they betted they wife.
Drona- The betted their wife that's their fault but you are disobeying a women.
Shakuni- Is Drona right mahamahim?
Bhishma- Yes he is Gandhar raj.
Shakuni- So you for the ego of kuruvansh abducted the three princesses of Kashi was not wrong. Was it not disrespectful to the three women?
Bhishma- They disrespected our king by not inviting him.