Ten

No one knew what was happening, one moment Class 1-A were in Iida's room at the Inn, discussing the Port Mafia and ways that one ability user could brainwash an entire city, when all of a sudden Bakugou started hitting Kaminari, the person who was sitting right next to him.

"Get away from me!" Was all Bakugou was saying and it sounded like he was about cry. 

He just kept repeating 'get away from me'. 

And just like that it seemed the aggression was contagious as multiple people from Class 1-A started fighting and saying things that made no sense. 

-

"Good job, Q," Mori said, ruffling the child's hair. 

"How did you manage to touch all of them?" Atsushi asked them as he squatted down to talk to Q. 

"While they were walking back to the Inn, I walked by each and every one of them, making sure they all made contact with me," Once they said this, Akutagawa smirked. 

"And they didn't even notice," The black haired young man sounded proud. 

-

Dazai got the text as he was laying in bed with a sleeping Chuuya wrapped in his arms.

'Q did the job, all of the hero students are fighting inside the Inn,' It was a text from Atsushi, his ever reliable subordinate. 

'Any of them using quirks yet?' Dazai asked as he watched Chuuya stirred from the loss of contact, so he gently wrapped one of his arms around the ginger's waist and continued to watch his phone's screen. 

'Not yet, but it's progressing greatly,' Now Dazai knew that he was texting Akutagawa on Atsushi's from from the way the person texted, he smiled at the thought. 

'Good, let me know when it progresses,' Dazai replied, and laid his phone back down to wrap Chuuya back into his arms and nuzzle the back of his head. 

Not even five minutes later, they saw the electricity, It encased the room the students were in and it made the Port Mafia executives outside of the Inn smirk. 

"It's progressed," Akutagawa stated, as he gently took the Jinko's phone out of his hand and sent a quick confirmation text to Dazai. He received a smiley face back.

"What did Dazai say?" Mori asked as he sat beside Q, who was focused on his task at hand, causing trouble for Class 1-A until they used their quirks. 

"He send back a smiley face," Atsushi stated as he looked at his phone in Akuatagawa's hands. 

Mori just smiled and nodded his head. It was very Dazai thing to do. 

"What's the next step?" Atsushi asked Akutagawa, who was in the room when Dazai was telling the other executives the plan. Atsushi has missed it because he was with Kyouka discussing her part of the plan.

"We let the teachers deal with it until we get Q back to the boss so he can deactivate the curse," Akutagawa stated then continued, "Then we come back and warn them about the quirk usage." 

Before they were down the street, a citizen came up to them. She was a bakery owner in the area, she was easily remembered because the two executives go to her bakery regularly. 

"Atsushi, Akutagawa," She greeted, panic slightly in her voice. 

"Yes, Mei?" Atsushi greeted her as he turned to talk to her. 

"Why was the Inn glowing with electricity?" Her question made the two men look at each other and they knew exactly how to confront the class now. 

"It's being handled, don't worry," Akutagawa said as he smiled slightly, to not seem mean, just like his Jinko taught him. 

The young woman nodded and went back to her bakery. 

-

It didn't take long for All Might and Aizawa to get to the student's room, and when they did, it was a mess. 

Bakugou was laying down on the floor, convulsing from being electrocuted, Kaminari was now encased in ice, floating, probably because he got into the middle of the fight between Todoroki and Uraraka.

Looking around the room, they saw evidence of them using their quirks. 

Acid marks on the beds and floors, broken furniture, tape and purple balls were stuck all over the walls, like the evidence was everywhere. 

"What the hell is going on here?" Aizawa demanded but before he could try and stop the students, he was attacked by Iida, who kicked him into a wall. 

"Iida!" All Might yelled, as he tried to grab the boy, but it didn't work, he was too fast. 

The fight inside the room continued as Aizawa was passed out from hitting the wall too hard and All Might trying to stop the fight but he couldn't because he was still pretty injured from the USJ a few weeks ago. 

-

Agency members Oda, Kunikida, and Yosano were frustrated as they sat in their office, watching from afar. 

"Do you think Dazai will finally put Chuuya in the game?" Yosano asked, wanting to see her drinking buddy and talk about their Mafia partners. 

"You just wanna talk about Kouyou with him and learn some dirt on Dazai," Oda said as he chuckled slightly. 

"True, but it would give these kiddos a reality check, especially that sparky blonde who offended the precious couple of this agency," Yosano growled as she remembered the incident between Ranpo, Poe, and Bakugou. 

Kunikida just sighed, keeping himself out of the conversation, even though he slightly agreed with Yosano. Letting Chuuya knock some sense into the hero students would be a sight to watch.

-

The fight was raging inside the Inn and by the time suddenly everything came back into focus to them, they had destroyed the room and made a hole that led into the hallway and the room below them.  

"What happened?" Hagakure's voice was groggy as she was looking around. 

More confused voices echoed throughout the room. 

"You were all fighting each other," All Might stated as he walked into the room. 

"So there is a brainwashing quirk!" Midoriya exclaimed as he looked around to his peers. 

"No, this was much different from what is going on," Aizawa stated as he walked inside the room, holding his check where he was kicked by Iida, "This was like an aggression quirk." 

As Class 1-A was waking back up and asking questions about what happened, they had no idea what was coming. 

-

-

-

-

Author's Note;

Sorry if I skipped around too much, it's just I'm not entirely sure how Q's quirk would be like to Class 1-A so I did more of an outsider's POV.

Also another couple revealed! Kouyou x Yosano! 

Also a friendship!! Chuuya and Yosano!

Class 1-A will be meeting multiple characters in the next chapter, who do you think they will be meeting?