Chapter 2: New home

Beginne am Anfang

He said this with pride. His grandad was a history professor (A;N now we know why Lee jnr likes history) teaching at the University of Georgia after he retired from 9 years of military duty at the age of 56 , no one can stay young forever. Rumors say that he once took down an entire enemy base using a piece of glass and a meat cleaver , alone.

Ruby: oh...sorry for your loss.(*mentally facepalms herself for having to bring that topic up*)

Lee: no need to apologize but thanks anyway , old grandad may have been wise and old , but he could protect the store better than any guard dog ever could with his mighty cane as he called it.

Lee chuckles , he still remembers the hilarious beating he gave those robbers trying to steal from the store. Guess military training paid off in the end.

It was silent for a good minute before Ruby spoke up to change the topic , hoping not bring up anymore bad memories.

Ruby: oh look we're here already , time does pass fast when you're having fun.

The house(ignore the blue sky)

Lee: (guess I found another way to pay her back , I'll make sure to fix this place up)

They proceed to enter the house while Lee takes a good look around noticing how the house is a bit rundown , inside and outside. Definitely needs some repairing. Guess I got my work cut out for me Lee thought to himself.

Ruby: feel free to explore a little while I put AJ back in his cot. Don't want you getting lost now.(*smiles and turns back , walking to AJ's room which was also her room*)

Lee: alright , and thanks again Ruby.

He shouted making sure she heard him and softly enough so that AJ wouldn't wake up from across the hallway , she turns and says ,"no problem" before walking back to the room.

Lee: guess it's time to go exploring.

He says and continues to go to the bathroom first.