Chapter five

I wake up still on DD's chest, and he's still sound asleep

I wake up still on DD's chest, and he's still sound asleep. I get up to use the bathroom, and he looks up and asks what I'm doing. I respond, "Bathroom." He says, "No, come lay down again. You can hold it." I respond, "DDD, I'll be back in a minute. Just wait." I walk out the door, trying to find the bathroom. ended up walking in to a girl's room. I quickly walked out, going back to DD's room before asking DD where the bathroom was. He pointed to the side of his room where there was a door. I mentally facepalmed before walking to the bathroom, embarrassed.

I walk back out of the bathroom after doing my business and see DD on his phone. I go and sit next to him before asking, "Can we get food?" Ddot busts in, saying, "Did I hear we were getting food?" I laugh and ask, "Where the fuck did you come from?" He said, "I slept over; I was just in Nottis' room, and you kind of were loud, so I can hear sense his room is right next door, so are we getting food."

I laugh again, and DD says, "Yeah, we can get food; just let me get changed." He gets up and changes into a black Abercrombie sweater, Amiri jeans, and some black and yellow Jordan fours. DD, can I borrow some of your clothes? I ask, and he says yes, tossing me a pair of black sweatpants and a yellow sweater.

Me and DD go down the stairs to meet up with Notti and Ddot. We all head out to the car. I sit in the front because DD is driving, and DDOT and Notti sit in the back. Where are we getting food from? Dd said Chick-fil-A. I said Ddot said, "Nah, bro, we should get McDonald's." "I want hot cakes." Than Nottis says y'all are tripping and we should just go to the deli to get snacks. I look at him and say, "I want real food." He says the deli got breakfast sandwiches for your ass.

DD says, "How bout we eat breakfast than go to the deli?" So we got snacks for later, and I like Chick Fil A more, so we going there. Ddot says, "Bro, no, you don't, you're just a simp." Notti agrees with him before saying, "That's why you ki-." Dot throws his hand over Nott's mouth. I look at D and say, "What did you do?" and "Why can't I know?" He just shakes his head and says, "I did what I had to, and Notti word too, bro." "You need to learn how to keep your mouth shut before I slap you."

I just stay quiet, because what does he mean? He did what he had to do. We finally pull into the Chick-fil-A drive-through, and he asks what we want. I say a regular chicken biscuit with a Sprite and tater tots on the side. Dd gets the same thing as me; Ddot gets a spicy chicken biscuit instead, and Notti gets the four-count chicken minis.

We all finished our food before we got to the deli. We go inside, and there's only one bag of red doritos, and dd and ddot are fighting over them, so I go up to the person at the cashier because he owns the deli and say, "Do you have any other bags of red doritos in storage or something?" He says, "Yeah, some kids' mom told him he couldn't have them, so I have a bag right here." I say thanks and give it to Ddot because Dd ended up stealing the chips from him.

He gave me a hug. Thank you, Athena. He said, before giving DD a death glare, "I laughed before saying your welcome." They both got some sprites, and DD had to get his mentos. Notti comes back with a bag of sour Skittles and a Coke. I grab some combos and a coke. and we all pay before leaving.