23

Ricky slowly opened his eyes. He felt a weight on his body, he turned and saw Tae Rae hugging him as he slept. Ricky smiled as he lovingly looked at Tae Rae.

He moved out some strands of hair that covered his face. He leaned in and pecked Tae Rae's cheek, loving how soft it felt against his lips.

He leaned out smiling and his eyes immediately met with Gyuvin's. He flinched and chuckled as he rubbed his chest. "Yah you scared me"

Gyuvin chuckled drily as he brushed his hair backwards. "You sure were enjoying yourself" Gyuvin teased wiggling his brows making Ricky slightly blush.

Gyuvin got up and stretched "Wake Hyung up, don't forget we're going to shoot the music video today" Gyuvin said and opened the closet to pick out his cloth.

Ricky nodded and laid back down, he wanted to enjoy this moment for long. He softly held Tae Rae's waist and pulled him closer towards him. He didn't want any space in between them.

He smiled comfortably when Tae Rae unconsciously placed his leg on his body.
"Ahhh this is the life" he said playing with Tae Rae's hair.

-

Gyuvin walked to the sitting room and saw Gunwook, Yujin and Matthew all dressed up.
Gunwook and Yujin were playing games at a corner while Matthew was on his phone.

Ji Woong walked into the sitting room, he patted Gyuvin's back as he walked in.
"Morning Hyung" he said and Ji Woong ruffled his hair.

Gyuvin saw Ji Woong and Matthew looking at each other but Ji Woong broke the eye contact and quietly sat on the other end of the couch.

Gyuvin furrowed his brows "Did they have a fight? Now I that I think of it, I haven't seen much interactions between them" Gyuvin mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

Gyuvin was lost in his thoughts as he opened the cabinet to grab some snacks. He turned and saw Zhanghao and Hanbin cooking.

His eyebrows rose in shock. He didn't hear anything when he walked in. He saw how they acted. They were quiet, not speaking a word to each other.

Gyuvin scratched his hair "When did all these begin to happen? Hao hyung and Hanbin Hyung in the same place means that there'll be couple moments. What's going on?" He mentally asked himself.

-

Mr. Park sat in front of the boys as they ate.
"There's an announcement I need to make" he said smiling. He dropped his chopped sticks.

"The management doesn't know this, so keep it a secret. I'm literally risking my job for you guys" Mr Park said shaking his head.

"Uhhh Hyung speak already" Gunwook groaned throwing his head back.

"Okay Okay, as you all know, we're beginning the shooting of the music video today but...I planned something else" Mr. Park said grabbing the boys' attention.

"We're going to an amusement park today, I've arranged everything, the management doesn't need to know, we'll just chill and have fun"

"Hell yeah!" "Woohoo!" Gunwook and Yujin cheered simultaneously. Gyuvin started drumming on the dining table excitedly.

"Shh shh. That's not all.." Mr. Park said leaning in as he smiled. The boys leaned in too smiling.

"We're going to the arcade!!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" Gyuvin and Gunwook shouted as they stood up. Matthew shook his head and covered his ears smiling as he watched them.

Ricky chuckled and looked at Tae Rae who was broadly smiling. He located Tae Rae's hand and intertwined their hands under the table.

Tae Rae looked away from Gyuvin and Gunwook and looked at Ricky. Ricky smiled softly and caressed his thumb on Tae Rae's hand.

Tae Rae looked down to their hands. He looked back at Ricky and furrowed his brows, Ricky looked at him again with that face that made his belly twirl

Tae Rae detached their hands and looked back at Gyuvin. Ricky saw this and looked at his empty hand. He smiled bitterly and looked back up.

-

"Yujin-ah, do you want this?" Ricky asked pointing at a big toy gun. Yujin turned and saw the gun, he smiled, already imagining how he would disturb Gunwook with it. Yujin nodded and Ricky immediately paid for the gun.

"There you go" Ricky said and ruffled Yujin's hair. Gyuvin who was walking with Tae Rae saw this and immediately wanted to buy something for Yujin.

"Gyuvin, make use of your height and get me that" Tae Rae said pointing at a stuffed pengsoo toy. Gyuvin nodded and began to throw basketballs into the hoop. He got a high score and took out the toy Tae Rae wanted.

He was about to give the toy to Tae Rae but he saw Yujin and Ricky looking at them. He got a little jealous seeing them together, so he wanted to make Yujin feel his jealousy too.

"Here you go Hyung" Gyuvin said raising the toy up high. Tae Rae tried to reach for the toy but couldn't. He glared at Gyuvin while Gyuvin genuinely chuckled seeing his face.

Gyuvin raised his hand higher and Tae Rae stood on his toes to get it. Gyuvin sneaked his hand round Tae Rae's waist and pulled him to his chest.

Gyuvin then brought down his hand and gave Tae Rae the toy. "Hyung, you're so cute this close" he said and wrapped both his arms round Tae Rae's waist. Tae Rae looked at Gyuvin with his eyes widened and his face very red.

Ricky crushed the pretzel he had in his hand in anger as he saw how Tae Rae blushed from their interaction. Yujin saw how furious Ricky looked, he looked away because he knew Ricky was jealous of seeing Tae Rae in Gyuvin's arms.

He just didn't want to see Ricky get jealous because of  Tae Rae instead of him.

Gyuvin looked over to Yujin and Ricky and saw that Yujin wasn't even looking at them.

"Hyung, you've got something over here" Gyuvin said pointing at Tae Rae's cheek. "Huh?" Tae Rae tapped his cheek but felt nothing.

"Let me help you with that" He said leaning in. His eyes were still stuck on Yujin to see if he was looking. Tae Rae got confused as to why Gyuvin was getting close to his face and at the same time, looking behind him.

As he turned to check on what  Gyuvin was looking at, he mistakenly connected lips with Gyuvin.