"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤."

Start from the beginning

Their dad huffed, "Well next time sneeze a little smart on your brother. He could use all the help he can get," he dug into his back pocket and pulled out a twenty dollar bill to hand over to Ophelia, "For take out."

"Thanks."

"I'm heading out for my meeting, I should be back around Eleven," their dad made his way for the door. "I'll be on my cell if anybody needs me, so," he looked back at them, "try not to need me."

He stopped and turned back, "I don't know, you guys think I'm being too tough on you?"

"Yeah!" Jackson and Miley chorused.

"Nope," Ophelia beamed.

"Good. Then that means I'm doing my job right," he shot them a wink before slipping out the door. "Study hard now."

For a moment Jackson, Miley and Ophelia stared at the door.

"So," Miley looked to her sister eagerly, "Johnny's coming over?"

Ophelia glared at her, "If you make him uncomfortable I'll dye all your wigs green."

Miley held her hands out in surrender, "Fine."

"Don't look at him."

"It's hard not to."

"Don't even breathe on him, that means you're too close, you'll probably drool."

"Wow someone's mean today," Miley pouted dropping onto the couch with a huff and picking up her science book.

"I'm not mean you're just sensitive because you don't get to stare at Ashton Kutcher's abs for two hours," Ophelia huffed toying with her necklace.

Miley sobbed pathetically, "H-he's just so hot."

Ophelia rolled her eyes and settled in the single seater, to read the last three chapters of her book. She was vaguely aware that Jackson and  Miley were doing Jackson and Miley things but did not bother to look up from her pages.

Reaching the last sentence of her book, Ophelia sighed in content slamming it shut with a happy little hum. She looked up to find the house in disarray and Jackson with a face drawn on his stomach. Her happy expression dropped and she sighed pinching the bridge of her nose.

Miley flipped off of the three seater with a loud yawn, "Wow, eight minutes already?"

"Eight minutes, you guys made the house look like we've been trapped for eight years!" Ofie groaned standing up and beginning to pick up after her siblings, like always.

"Yup," Jackson started in a chibi voice, using his bellybutton as the mouth of his stomach face. "Time to turn in. Good thing I'm not an outy, hehe—ow!" Ophelia smacked him in the abdomen as she moved passed.

Ding Dong!

"Cover him up. We've got company," Miley waved him off as Ophelia picked up the skateboard and placed one of the electric guitars back in its place.

"Oh, she don't like me."

"I swear the two of you are pigs! How does this happen?" Ofie ranted as she wiped the table down of crumbs, from what, she had no idea.

Oliver and Lily stepped in dressed for the night.

"So, what's the deal?" Oliver asked the moment he was through the door. "Did your dad say yes or no?"

"Yeah, let's get those feet moving," Lily said eagerly, "My mom's in the car "groovin' to the oldies" and it's getting uglier by the decade!"

"I don't wanna go," Ophelia said as she picked up empty soda cans, what on earth were they doing for eight minutes?!