I return home, nervous, nauseated. It's like going back to that year when Daliah always told me not to take chances with Jake. I know that there were things that I didn't tell her too, like for example, when I told him about my dream of what it would be like to be together. It was just a dream, nothing more than that, because having a fantasy like that didn't hurt, but Jake liked it and that made me happy. To have a small hope that he would be there.
    "Because you will, right?" I mutter, remembering that I said something similar to him. That MC was afraid of losing him, of losing the person who had given me a good and bad time, having several different emotions at the same time.
    "Of course not" Daliah replies, crossing her arms ". Someday he will disappear again because he has no choice and he will leave you alone again, and what will you do? Wait for him again? Stop harming yourself. I know i's beautiful, but you'll only hurt yourself. Leave it as in an adventure."
     I separate from the coat rack after putting the jacket down.
    "Stop showing up" I stand in front of her, clenching my fists ". You always have to tell me I forgot him! You always tell me that I have to leave Jake!" I start to cry, feeling a pain in my chest "Why don't you let me be happy with him? Why do you always take me away from him?"
    "Why didn't you tell this to Daliah when you were alive?" She answers harshly "And you're the crazy one who talks with an image that can't answer you! Do you think I'm going to do it now? I can only tell you what she told you, you will never have the answer you are looking for."
     The phone rings and I wipe away my tears.
Picking it up, I see it's the group chat.
I go to the sofa and answer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MC
Hi guys

Jessy

MC!

ARE YOU OK?!

DID THEY HURT YOU?!

WHAT DID THEY TELL YOU?!

Dan

I told you!

Damn!

You have to come to Duskwood now!

Lilly
Jessy, Dan, calm down, don't overwhelm her

Jessie

BUT LILLY! IT'S SERIOUS! THEY BELIEVED FOR A MOMENT THAT SHE KILLED HER SISTER!

Dan

What the hell is wrong with the Rosenschwarz police?

Do they give them the nameplate on the cereal boxes?

MC

No, but I'm starting to believe it

-----Cleo has connected-----

Cleo

But how is it that they have arrested you? With what proof?

MC

Because I trashed the store and cleaned it up

And since they found evidence that Daliah was on the night of the crime, they think I've hidden it

Jessy

But that's stupid!

That's why they can't arrest you!

MC

Well, for Elliot's superiors, it seems so...

Lilly