Chapter 1: The First Encounter

——— Anne's POV ———

( • 21/5/19 • Dear Journal —

So, you're probably wondering why I haven't been writing things down here for while.

Well, the last week or more had been... A bit strange and terrifying!
And also interesting Believe it or not.
After opening some strange music box, i somehow ended up in some Crazy World called Amphibia.
It literally has Giant Insects, and Talking Frogs!
And for the first couple of days I thought I'd have to sleep in a cave and...Possibly eat bugs for The rest of my life—
But luckily, a family named the Planter's Took me into their home as their own.

Their Names are Hopediah, Sprig, and Polly.

Hopediah is the Old Grumpy Frog that was taking care of The last two. He didn't really seem to trust me at first, and was MAJORLY Concerned that I might Freak the Whole town, due to Me being a "Long Legged Monster with a Facebumb."
But he seemed to have started to trust me more!
...Despite some of the destruction I've caused—
But that's for another time to discuss Later on.

Sprig was the First Frog in Amphibia
to actually help me, And Suggested that I could live with them. I felt like he was the only friend I had in this Crazy World, And the more we've spent more time together, he was already like a brother i never had before.

And finally Polly was the small little tadpole... And by surprise, she seems to
be a bit violent for a tadpole her age.
But hey, I'm sure that's just a phase... Right?

It did take some time to get use to sleep in their basement, but I've gotten used to it now!
... Despite how weird that sounds—

But, Again. Everything just seems to be going pretty well So far.
And I'm sure whatever Comes up next, Me and the Planters will be able to handle it.

— Anne )

( Timeline: a couple days Before S1 Ep 10 – Breakout Star )

As I began to woke up, I heard that there was chatting outside, I rushed outside of the basement, and right to the front door. Turns out the plantars were about to leave. So I walked over to HopPop to ask what was going.

" Hey HP, Are you guys going somewhere? "

" We're just Going to the vegetable Stand, Anne... Also, What did I say about Calling me HP— "

He sounded a bit annoyed at the end

" Oh, Right. Sorry Hop-pop. "

I responded with a nervous chuckle

" Well, I'm guessing By the looks of it, I'm guessing I'm not going today? "

" Yeah, I thought you might needed a break for a day... Besides, I'm still feeling a bit creeped out from the way you reacted a few days ago-- "