Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities

Start from the beginning

"Weems said you would be stopping by. But after yours and Y/n's performance at the harvest festival, I think drama club should be more of your type."

Wyatt ignored her comment "After I passed out. Who did you tell? The Sheriff?"

"You think I would trust normie cops? I went straight to Weems and let her handle it." She says "Anyway" she sighs "let's get this audition over with. What are you? Alto, soprano or just loco?" she mocks.

The choir laughed at that and the kid playing the piano.

Wyatt inhaled and and sang a note. Although nothing came out of his mouth. Well for some people.

The glasses of the kid paying the piano suddenly cracked and he jumped in shock.

Bianca looked around confused "What was that?"

"A note only dogs can hear" Wyatt replies "Although I'm disappointed you didn't hear it."

Bianca's mouth dropped open in shock, she glared at him and turned around to face the choir.

~With Enid and Y/n~
Enid groaned in pain clutching her ears "OW" 

Y/n quickly rushed to her side "Are you okay?" You ask her worriedly

She carefully removed her hands from her ears "Yeah. I'm fine I just heard a high pitched ringing noise."

You look around confused, you didn't hear anything.

You shrugged it off and told her you are going to Beekeeping, she waved you goodbye.

~end~

Wyatt's next stop was archery with Xavier Thorpe (A/N: HE IS SO FREAKING HOT WTH?!).

Xavier shot an arrow and hit the target, not the bulls eye though.

Xavier turned around so him there "Huh. You actually showed up, ever shot a bow and arrow?"

"Only on live targets." He answers.

Xavier blinked in confusion "Okay." He grabbed another arrow "So first square stance, load the arrow like this, yellow side out...three fingers...pull back and let her fly." 

Xavier shot the arrow, which landed two stripes away from bullseye.

"An questions?"

"When was the last time you saw your roommate, Rowan?" Wyatt asks.

"You mean the one that was killed by the 'monster'?" He jokes but answers "At the Harvest Festival. Haven't talked to him since, but his side of the room was packed. Rowan was always a weird guy he's been more erratic than usual. Telekinesis can mess up the mind quite a bit. He's been freaking me out a lot lately."

Xavier shot another arrow at the target.

"So what's the deal with you and y/n?" He asks.

Wyatt stared at him with furrowed brows.

"Oh I'm sorry were you the only one who got to ask non-archery questions?" Xavier mocked.

"We're together. Honestly at first I as just using her to get out of this school. But now she means much more to me than that." He answers a small smile on his face.

Xavier smiled too "She is a special one Wyatt. Don't let her go." 

"I'm not planning on it."

"Also tell Y/n to stay away from Tyler."

"Why? Because he is a normie?" He asks aiming his arrow.

"Cause Tyler and his friends are a bunch of jerks, I don't want her to be mixed up with them."