Dear cub,
          I know this week hasn't been the best for you but I advise you to read the prophet this morning.
                 See you soon
                     Moony

As Harry finished reading Hermione had unrolled her copy of the prophet and let out a mouse like squeak that had those around her staring.
"Harry, Harry you have to see this!" She exclaimed excitedly.
Shoving the paper his way he saw Sirius's picture smiling as he shook hands with the Minister. Harry looked over towards the headmaster's who had his own copy infront of him. The old man looked like someone had stolen all his lemon drops.
Albus was confused how could they have freed Sirius without him. As chief warlock they should have notified him of the trial. Realising he had a spoon of porridge halfway to his mouth he returned to eating with great effort to be seen as unaffected.
Minerva smirked in a way more reminiscent of the potions master than herself as she knew this was just the beginning.
Harry was throughly reading through the article as Hermione read it out loud to her friends.
          LORD SIRIUS BLACK            ☆            INNOCENT                 ☆
Exclusive by Rita Skeeter .
In a emergency session of the wizengamot yesterday morning fugitive Sirius Black was proved innocent in the trial he was denied of 12 years ago. Now Lord Black was detained for the death of Peter Petigrew and twelve muggles. This reporter heard in an legendary hearing that not only was the head of a noble and ancient house incarcerated without trial he was sent there because and this is a direct quote from Ministry official Bartimus Crouch 'everyone knew he did it why did we need a trial?'. Why indeed? Lord Greengrass of the neutral party was sworn in as temporary Chief Warlock as Supreme Mugwump and Headmaster of Hogwarts Albus  Dumbledore was unable to attend. We saw first hand the heartbreaking conversation between the Potters and Lord Black. The terrible news that they feared for their lives and the life of their child. It was proven that Petigrew was the secret keeper and Lord Black was free of any wrong doing. The news that Lord Black was a animagus and he used that to escape had many asking the question how secure is Azkaban really?
Lord Black was asked where he went from here? And he gave me the following statement.
'From here I will be going to St Mungos to get treatment for the longterm affects of dementor exposure. Once I have fully healed I will be spending time with my wife and nephew and my remaining family. The Minister has seen fit to grant my wife and I the magical guardianship of my nephew Harry Potter as we were named in the Potter wills as the preferred guardians. We will be getting in touch with Harry as soon as possible to tell him the news.' When asked Lord Black said that Harry has known of his innocence and was an instrumental in the Minister's looking deeper into his incarnation. Lord Black has asked that they be left in peace to get to know each other again. Many of you will remember the much lauded and controversial Lady Iris Black sister to Lady Lily Potter. Her return to Britain has spark many questions. Where has she been? What has she been doing with herself ? And probably the most important why did she leave in the first place? Lady Black had this short statement. 'After the deaths of my sister and brother in law I was quite upset and vulnerable. I believe those of the dark still loose hexed me and made me believe that my nephew was dead and that my husband was truly guilty. As you know neither of these things is the case. Unfortunately it had been too long for the DMLE to trace who placed this curse on me. We will be contacting my nephew and trying to make up for lost time.' This reporter is glad to see things are looking up for the young orphan to have family again and such an illustrious family at that. I of course will update my readers once I know more. For more information on the emergency session please turn to page 4 for a full transcript.