Chapter 9- No body, no crime

Start from the beginning

As soon as she left Wyatt turned to the Sheriff. "Someone is trying to cover up Rowan's murder. It's the only reason to scrub the crime scene."

"Am I just supposed to believe the claims of a son of a murderer and his little girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend yet. And my father is twice the man than you are. And the only thing he murders is the occasional opera in the shower."

The Sheriff rolled his eyes "Addams, it's been a long night and I'm tired of your games." 

"I'm not playing games, I'm telling the truth, you want to reject my claims but you can't."

"Why's that?" 

"Because you know a monster is out there. And Rowan is his latest victim." 

Just then a police officer opened the door. 

"Sheriff"

"What?"

"You're going to want to see this." The officer opened the other door to the office to reveal Rowan standing behind it. 

Wyatt's eyes widened in complete shock.

Wyatt's voice over: "Edgar Allen Poe said: 'Believe nothing you hear, and half of what you see.' Clearly Nevermore's famous alumni picked that up here."

Rowan stepped into the office and smiled and waved at Wyatt.

Voiceover: "No wonder he became a drug addled man.

~scene with the therapist where she things he lies about Rowan and teasing about you~

~scene with Tyler where they both have a joke about their sessions, and he believes them cause Tyler is a sweetheart even though he eats people up and beings dead people back to life~

In the front yard of the school Y/n and Enid were painting a canoe for an event. Enid was pacin anxiously by the canoe and ordering everyone around.

"Ladies come on! Let's work those teeth. More scowl this kitty is taking no prisoners this year. If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out." Enid rants very stressed out.

"Enid, Enid take a deep breath okay? Calm down." Y/n soothes her.

"Sorry roomie, I just really want to win/. Enid turned around and started barking orders at everyone literally.

Suddenly a hand grabber her waist and covered her mouth to prevent her from screaming, the person pulled her into a dark part of the school. The person let go of Y/n and she turned around confused ad saw Wyatt standing there.

"We need to talk." Is all he said.

"You could have done that without the kidnapping" 

"Did you see Rowan?" He asks.

Y/n nods her head "yeah, it's very confusing I mean we both saw that... thing ripping him apart" she shudders "Wait I should have used my powers to bring him back so nobody would do that" she grumbles, frustrated at herself.

"It's okay we were both shocked at what happened"

He looks at the ground deep in thought "How are you?" he asks

"What?" you ask confused

"How are you? You were scared and startled, you looked like a helpless kitten." 

You look down "Um, I'm okay I guess, still confused by what happened."

"Yeah...: He sighed "Listen I need to tell you something"

"Yeah?" you ask turning to look at him.

"Okay, so as you know we both like each other...that way yeah?" 

"Yeah"

"Okay so, um...would you like to be my...girlfriend?" He asks

You stared at him for a few seconds in complete shock, you were obviously going to say yes but you're mouth was not cooperating "I-I-I-um-I-" you stutter out. Wyatt smirks slightly at you, already knowing your answer.

"I will take that as yes." He replies and kisses you passionately, you kiss him back for a whole two minutes until you both had to come back up for air, then he kissed you again "you. Are. Mine" he said against your lips in between kisses. You nod in agreement, you both pulled apart finally and your face was completely flushed. He smiled softly at you, and pulled you in for a hug, gently kissing your forehead.

"Will you do something for me?" You ask as you both walked around the school as you both held hands.

"Sure what is it?" He asks.

"Will you join the Poe Cup for us, please?" You ask.

"What is it?" 

"Part boat race, part foot race, no rules, you can do whatever you want." You answer simply.

"I will think about."

"Nooo, you have to tell me now, please?" you ask pulling out the puppy dog face.

Wyatt rolled his eyes with a smile, "I will think about it, and puppy faces don't work on me sweetheart" 

You blushed at the nickname "all right" you mumble sadly.

"But will you at least watch and cheer for us" you ask hopefully.

"Sure, sweetheart, but not the cheering part" He says smiling at your cuteness.

You smile and cheer silently in your head.

"I have to go and help Enid with the canoe or else she will freak out. But I will see you later?" You ask.

"Sure. Bye sweetheart." He kissed you and walked away leaving you smiling and blushing to yourself.

A/N:

Yayyy, 9th Chapter done!! Hope y'all enjoyed it!!! 

This chapter is dedicated to Paige

Check out her books, she is an amazing writer. Have a good day and night!!

Love,

Hermione