"No you don't you didn't take accountability when it came to Dani's death you didn't when it came to you and Chris relationship going down hill and you're definitely not taking it now." she said to me.

"Get the fuck out my room before I say some disrespectful shit to you." I said to her. "You know what fine but what I said is the truth and you know it." she said to me and then she got up and walked out of my room.

"Always wants to pull the Dani's death is my fault card when it's not." I said to myself as I tried to keep from crying. "I need to get out the house." I said to myself. But I knew my parents weren't going to let me leave so I knew I was going to have to sneak out.

So then I decided to get dressed. "Let me go ahead and book this appointment for a silk press because I'm tired of doing my hair." I said to myself as I grabbed my phone and booked my appointment. After I got done getting dressed I texted DD telling him I'm coming over.

So then I grabbed my keys and all my stuff and quickly but quietly snuck out of the house.

^Ddot's Outfit—————————————————————————At DD's House

^Ddot's Outfit
—————————————————————————
At DD's House

I had just made it to DD's house and I knew he was going to know something was wrong because my dumbass let what Desi say to me get to me and I was crying the whole time. "Fucking hate this shit bro." I said to myself as I got out the car walking to the front door.

After a few seconds the door opened and it was Jay. "Wassup Ddot." he said to me as he opened the door letting me in. "Hey." I said to him. "Yo you good you don't sound like yourself?" he asked me.

"I'm fine but where's DD?" I asked him. "In his room." he said to me. "Okay." I said to him and then I walked off going to DD's room. I had walked into DD's room and he didn't notice me because he was too busy streaming.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" he yelled at the game. "DD." I said to his name but he didn't answer. "YOU IS PISSING ME OFF!" he yelled at the screen. "DD." I said to his name again and he still didn't answer.

And at this point I was even more annoyed. "DAVID!" I yelled and then he turned around. "Damn ma I ain't know you was here." he said to me. "I could tell." I said to him and then he looked at me for a minute.

"Aye I'm gonna get on later." he said to whoever he was on the game with and then he got off and walked towards me. "You been crying?" he asked me. "No." I said to him as I avoided eye contact.

"Want to lie again?" he asked me as he gently grabbed my chin making me look at him. "C-Can we talk?" I asked him as I stuttered a bit. "Yeah what's the matter?" he asked me. "A lot." I said to him.

"Come with me we gonna smoke and talk in the car I would in here but my moms been tripping lately." he said to me. "Okay." I said to him. So then he got the weed and his keys and we went outside to his car.