I became a Dreamy-Cute Idol?! - Episode 1 -

"Sugoi!" said a blonde with orchid color eyes, flipping over a magazine. "SoLaMi♡SMILE is so dreamy-cute!!!" The blonde's eyes began to sparkle with stars and all sorts of pretty colors. Her friends peeked at her room. "Yui! Today's the entrance ceremony and we're already late!" said the girl with light brown hair with brown eyes. "Huh?!"

The blonde quickly placed the magazine on the nearest table and tidied up her uniform. Once she was done, she got out of her room and closed the door. "Thanks for dreamy-waiting!" "Ohayō!" said Hana. "Pull yourself together, Yui!" said the girl with a light shade of navy hair and eyes. Yui awkwardly laughed it out as they walked to the cafeteria.

I'm Yumekawa Yui, a sixth grader who is attending Avocado Academy private boarding school. My dream is to become a PriPara idol! It's a sparkling world where girls can become the idols they dream of. That's PriPara!

Yui's eyes sparkled as she daydreamed of a PriPara stage filled with lights and fans holding glowsticks. "She's doing it again. I wonder what she's fantasizing about now?" said Hana, looking back at her.

Yui paused and put her right hand on her right cheek. If I received a PriTicket, an invitation to PriPara...

Many daydreams popped out one by one.

"My debut song would rank number one on Oripon!"

"My concert tickets would dreamy-sell out immediately!"

"I'd go on a world tour and live the dreamy-life of a celebrity!"

"My popularity would dreamy-know no bounds, reaching beyond the Earth... To a space debut!"

"And then, and then..." While Yui was busy daydreaming, a certain invisible person floated above her, listening to her. "Sugoi! She has so many dreams! She's going to be a wonderful idol! Sorry to keep you waiting!" said one of the goddesses of PriPara, Jewlie as she clapped and sent a PriTicket to her.

"Huh?" Yui noticed something landed on her head. As she picked it up, she smiled in happiness.

"It's a PriTicket!!!"

As Yui got her breakfast, she went to find her friends. Jewlie floated behind her. She decided to stay and observe her a little more. "Suzu, Hana." "You're late, Yui," said Suzu. "Were you fantasizing, again?" Hana asked. "Dreamy-look at this!" She started to look proud. "My PriTicket finally came!" Jewlie looked delighted to see that.

"Oh. I got one, too. I don't even know how I got it or what it does, so I put it away somewhere." said Hana. "Heh?" "Me, too! It makes a pretty bookmark!" said Suzu. "Heh?!" said Yui and Jewlie. "I'm dreamy-shocked!" said Yui. "If you have a PriTicket, you can go to PriPara! You can become an idol!" she said while Jewlie excitedly nodded.

"PriPara? What's that?" Suzu asked. Those words stabbed right into Jewlie's heart. "And besides, becoming an idol is for boys," said Hana. Those words stabbed right into Yui's heart. "By the way, did you see last night Danpri?" Hana asked. "Yeah, I did! WITH's concert was so cool!" Suzu replied. "Heh? It can't be that dreamy-cool," said Yui while Jewlie just sobbed at Hana's words from earlier.