Introduction

( first some explanationssss! I'm gonna make the name that Ai gave you Hoshino Y/n, but the name in your past life is gonna be.... P/n! Hehe... (Past name)) I'm P/n L/n, a high school student, and an actor. I actually wanted to be an idol, but I never passed the test. My idol is Hoshino Ai, a member of B Komachi. She's so pretty and cute!!

I was in a few famous drama's, but I never got to meet Ai. But sometimes I would go to her LIVE, and I always keep on getting the last row. Once I felt that my eyes met hers, but I'm not sure. I always remember to put on a black hoodie to not gather attention.

But lately, I don't get any jobs, so I have time to rest. I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing hehe

Today, I woke up as usual, and went to school. At school, I heard my name a few times, but I didn't know what it was about so I decided to listen.

"You know the P/n L/n, right? I haven't seen her lately. I wonder if she died yet. I hope she does soon though. I don't get any attention at all." It was so sudden to hear. I was scared. 

Eh? W-wait what?

"She's stealing all of the boys from me. She's pathetic. She should die."

"No wonder her parents left her lmaooo"

Ahaha......This is some sort of joke, right? Right....?

I ran out of school and rushed back home. I went to my bedroom and stayed in my bed, crying. They would always praise me, and say that I'm pretty... I never knew they hated me behind my back... I was hurting them... I was stealing someone away from them.. It's all my fault they didn't get what they wanted..

Why am I so pathetic and mean? Why am I like this?

I wish I died earlier

That was my only thought.

Until I saw the message I got from my parents. My parents sent a picture of them smiling and cheering for me. And all of the fan letters on my desk...

I can't give up yet...

I decided to go to the convenience store to buy some cup-ramen, but on the way-

CRASH!!

Wow... That was unexpected.

Is this the death of me already?.....

But I don't want to die like this...

*sigh* , I guess it might be...

"Have you opened your eyes? Hello, I'm Amamiya Gorou, a doctor. And it seems you got into an accident. I suggest you not to walk right now, and it would be good if you rest for a bit." A man was standing in front of me. I looked down to see that I was in a bed, with a breathing mask on. The doctor left the room and I was left there alone.

Oh, someone saved me...

I thought I died already...

-the next day-

I felt a lot better with a full day of rest, and I decided to look around the hospital. 

I went to the room next to me, and there was a girl watching tv. And on the tv I saw my idol, Hoshino Ai. Wait, that was right! It was her live today! Without realising, I had opened the door and was inside the room. "Oops, sorry, I-" "It's ok!" The girl replied almost instantly. She's so kind. "I just saw my idol, and I didn't realise I opened the door and-" "You're also a fan of Ai?! Omg, she's also my idol!" "Really?!"

And like that, we became friends and talked for what seemed like hours. Her name was Sarina.

When I fully recovered, I still didn't go to school, though. But every week I would go to the hospital to visit Sarina a few times. It was the first time I felt this warmth, and made a true friend. I would also talk to the doctor sometimes. He was fun to talk to tbh.

Until, one day, I was walking to visit Sarina's funeral. I gently laid the flowers and prayed. Tears were streaming down my face, but I remained silent. 

Sarina was my only friend to talk to when I felt sad, and she would always cheer me up with kind words. She even watched my drama's and said that my acting was good, and that I was pretty. It was the only time I felt warmth.

Going back home isn't fun. It just means going back to lay in my bed. But today was different.

A boy was walking behind me. I tried pretending I was calling someone, or tried to go to crowded places, but no matter what, he was still following me. I started to get scared. I wanted to scream. I walked over to the grass- hills, and tried to walk to the hospital. Until he walked up to me.

"P/n L/n, am I right? I'm sorry, but it's the end of your life, and your career." He said, smiling. Wait what?

He stepped closer to me and my legs paused. I couldn't move them. He covered my mouth and held on to my body. He whispered into my ear, "Good bye."

Then, he stabbed a sharp object into me.

Blood leaked out as I felt the sharp object go through my stomach. I fell to the ground, with blood dyeing the color of the soft green grass. I turned around to see a guy wearing a black coat with stars in his eyes. The blood was warm, and I soon felt my body floating. It was a weird feeling, but it felt calming. Isn't this what I wanted? Death.

So, this is death... 

It's calming....

Now, my classmates should be happy again...

God, please forgive me for what I did...

I didn't mean to....

Sorry...

But.. after a while, I felt myself wake up again.

"Your name is... Hoshino Y/n!" Purple eyes shine as I open my eyes.