Just keep going

Just keep running it was the only thing Ace was thinking. He don't know what that was some kind of dream, vision? It didn't matter right now all he had to do is get away. That what he did, he ran intill he was out of breathe.

"I need to sit down somewhere" Ace though looking around he was still in the woods, but they weren't as bright as before, he ended up still on a log. Looking down at his arm he saw were Dee finger nail cut his skin. It wasn't deep, but it was bleeding, and ripped the glove he had on that hand.

"My, my what do we have here" the sudden voice made Ace jump right up, and look around. Up on one of the trees there seemed to be a wide smile all by itself. The smile then fade in a boy, one with purple hair and cat ears laying on his stomach, and a purpletail swaying slowly. "Who are you?" Ace asked, he was still frightened so he didn't get to close to the boy. "Who wants to know?"

"Me" Ace said bluntly there was no one else around. "Me? But I already know who I am," the boy said turning to lay on his back. "I mean me, my names Ace's so what's yours," Ace said pointing to himself. "You really shouldn't give your name to a stranger. Stick to telling them a nickname like people call me The Cheshire cat."

"Um, ok well I do have to do going" Ace said turning away. "Oh, if you like to know he when that way" Ace looked back at the boy, who was pointing in a path that lead further into the forest. "Who did?" He questioned. "The white rabbit" The Cheshire cat said sitting up on the branch. "He did!" "He did what?" Ace walked up to the tree. "When that way" Ace said pointing in the same direction the Cheshire boy did before. "Who did?" "The white rabbit" "who?"

"You just said- O, never mind" Ace said frustrated this was too confusing. The Cheshire cat kept talking "But, if I were looking for a white rabbit I ask the person people call the Mad Hatter." "I don't know about that" Ace really didn't want to go around mad people right now. "Well there also the person people call the March Hare." "I suppose I'll go see him" "o, but he's mad to," the Cheshire cat said a big grin spreading to his face.

"But I really don't want to go around mad people." Ace said almost sounded frightened. "Oh, you can't help that most everyone mad here." the Cheshire cat said laughed at the face Ace had made. "I guess if that's my only option then I'll go see them" Ace just wanted to go home, so if these people could help then he'll try.

"Just follow the road, you'll find where you need to go" the Cheshire cat said pointing in the opposite direction then he pointed before. "Thanks, I guess" Ace didn't know if he could trust this guy completely, but he really doesn't have anything to lose right now.

"O, and one more thing" the Cheshire cat appeared in front of Ace and put something in him hand "You really shouldn't go around just letting your arm bleed. Goodluck" he dissappear again. Ace looked at what he gave him it was a small bandaid patch, and all it would do is stop the bleeding. "I guess he's not all bad" Ace thought as he put it on him injury, and then started to follow the path. "All there is left is to keep going" Ace whisper.
.
.
.
.
.
"Adrien had to use his magic, and he when back a long time. What do you think happened, Anna?" Ally asked "those two are troubled makers the probably didn't listen when I said keep him out of trouble" Anna sounded frustrated and tired. "Maybe we should have waited. This isn't going as planned at all"

"Well I could try and push Ace friends in the right direction. They might be able to find a way to get Ace out of Wonderland" Ally voices had optimism in it. "I suppose you can try, but don't do anything to get yourself hurt, andif you need my help just ask" Anna said. "Alright, I'll do my best" Ally said before disappearing.

"What are we going to do?" Anna sigh everything was going wrong, but did she expect nothing has gone right every since Ace got him unique magic. "I can only hope that things sum how can work out. If only I had the hope like Ally" Anna whisper.

---This came out later then I wanted, but I had exams, And uploaded might come out slower because I'm getting a job soon.