12 - im against this

ابدأ من البداية

You turned to walk back to your bed. But was shocked to see a certain boy behind you. "What do you want now?" You asked him, annoyed from what just happened and letting it out on him. "Thank you for sorting them out" Soochul said showing you a small smile. You couldn't stay angry for much longer. "Whatever, I'm going to sleep-" you went to walk off but he stopped you. "Can I please speak to you?" You sighed , nodding just to get it over with. You turned around to look at him and give him your attention. "I know you know it and I know I say it a lot. But I like you An Y/n. Throughout this whole experience I've been able to know you and learn about you. I want to continue doing that, even if it's just the little things like knowing your favourite animals are Pandas or that your favourite colour is green, just like the first near our old base. I understand you may not share the same feelings and it doesn't annoy me. Just please let me show you my feelings?" You were a bit confused by the request at the end.  If you knew there was an audience you would have left right away but the few boys hid themselves well. Soochul approached you , you just stayed looking at him. Unsure on what was happening right then. He got closer and closer . Soon so close your faces were inches apart. You could feel each others warm breaths. "I really like you" he whispered soothingly, his hand moving to cup your cheek as he pressed his lips against yours. You just froze holding up your hands, not entirely sure on what to do. But soon you kissed back, out of influence from the boy. The others watched in shock as this went down. Soon you two separated from the kiss. "Umm I'll Uhh have a uhh think about us two..." you said awkwardly , your cheeks bright red. You didn't know what else to do so you ran off.

I'm the morning you all lined up. You were still talking to YeonJoo , giving her the list and talking through the medications. "This one is the top most priority, if it's not there we are a little screwed but they should have some. Focus on the top and any of the others would just be a great addition to our first aid kit incase anything else occurs." She listened to what you had said carefully. "Okay thank you, I'll see you later" she replied, "yeah have a safe trip" you replied walking over to your line. You glanced over at Soochul to find the boy already looking at you, you quickly looked away.

"The first squadron assault team is Kim Yoojung, Jo Jangsu , Wang Taeman , Yeon Bora, Jo Youngshin, No Aesol, Park Soyoon , An Y/n and Wu Huirak." Yoojung announced as she stood infront of everyone reading from a list. "The second squadron search team is Do Soochul , Cha Soyeon, Im WuTaek, Choi YeonJoo , Guk Yeongsu , Lee Nara , Kim Chiyeol , Kwon Ilha and Yu Hana. The assault team will go to the prison to look for parts and terminate spheres on the route back whilst the search team will head to the hospital to collect medicine and other necessities ." Everyone listened in silence as she announced what everyone else was doing. "The rest of you, Kim Deokjoong , Lee SunYi and Hong Joonhee will guard the rest stop. No complaints right?" She looked at everyone.

"I said I'd join the assault team and Y/n wanted to join the search , so can we swap?" Soyeon asked but her proposal was quickly shot down. "You're hurt , so just going the search team today." Yoojung replied. Now Bora got involved too. "If you're swapping anyone , swap out Aesol. Why is she always in the assault team?" Bora added , the girl in question just lowered her head slightly. "Aesol has a high accuracy rate and she's probably better than you, given your impatience" YoungShin said to the girl next to him. Which just annoyed her. "I'm fine with the assault team" Aesol let Yoojung know.

"I want to join the assault team" you heard the boy say and you just looked at Yoojung , a very obvious glare saying do not let him join the team im in. Soochul wasn't a bad guy, he was a good shooter and everything but being stuck with a clingy him all day, especially after what happened last night, and in somewhere that will be like a maze is just too much for you at the time being. You can barely cope with him at the rest stop, let alone when you're actually in dangerous situations. Yoojung did notice your look and felt pressure from it. "You overworked yourself for a month and are still recovering from your cold so it's best you stay with the search team"