Trouble in Paradise

Start from the beginning

He picked his car keys hurriedly and started going towards his car almost running..'which hospital he is in, I am going there right now..'

'Ok, I am texting you the name and address..'

'Ok bye Di..' cutting the call he started driving anxiously..
:

Reaching hospital Arnav went to the floor where Shashi was admitted..He saw His parents,Payal and Garima outside of Shasi's cabin..Going near them he puts his hand on his father's shoulder, Adarsh clutches his hand tightly but didn't say anything, he was very sad seeing his best friend flighting for his life..Ratna was comforting a distressed Garima..His eyes were searching for Khushi but she was not see anywhere..

Going near Payal he side hugged her, 'Are you okay?'
Payal just nodded..He looked at Shasi through the glass window, he was laying lifeless and lots of wear was surrounded his body as if he was a machine..

Arnav hesitantly asked,'Payal,I am not seeing Khushi?? Where is she??'

Hearing his question Payal looked here and there and then said,' I don't know,she is not here from long enough..'

'It's ok.. you don't worry!! I will check on her..' Arnav took his phone out and called Khushi but she didn't answer..'she left her phone at home, everything happened so quickly that she forgot to grab her phone..' saying that Payal wiped her eyes..

Nodding his head Arnav left in search of Khushi, after searching the whole floor he found her in an empty corner..sitting alone facing down, he kept looking at her from distance, her face shows her agony.. she was looking like a fighter who just lost her battle..There is cut mark on her forehead..Arnav gulped seeing her this state..

Getting little closer he called,'Khushiii...'

She kept looking at him without blinking and next moment she came to his arms running and hugged him..

Arnav was stunned by her sudden action.. She started crying bitterly in his arms and Arnav patted back slightly...

'Arrrnnnavvv...Arrrnnnaaavv..' she was hiccuping and trembling due to the crying..'no...no..no one was at home, only him and me' she started crying again..

'Khushi calm down please..please dear..'

Khushi clutched back of his shirt in her tight fist,'He said he is feeling uncomfortable..' she started crying again..' I asked him Arnav if he wants to see a dr. but he said he is fine, I should concentrate on my studies.. I listened to him..' she started hiccuping..

'Shhhh... shh.. it's ok, it's ok..' he said caressing her hair..

'No, no.. I am very bad daughter, I went to study and hours passed I didn't check on him..it's all my fault..'