"EMMA"

a/n sorry for leaving the last part on a cliffhanger once again ahahah

here we go...

Alex pov:
I drove straight back to the apartment, not even letting myself properly process what I just saw. I parked the car and went into the apartment. I saw everyone on the sofa, I stormed past them into mine and Emma's shared room, slamming the door. I chucked my phone and the airbed onto the floor. I finally let the tears fall down my face, I shut the door then fell to the floor with my back agains the door. I just sat there, my eyes flooding my face. "Al?" Emma said tapping on the door.

"mhm" I hummed, trying to wipe my face. "what's happened?" she said trying to open the door. I moved away from the door and sat on the bed. She opened the door and saw me, she shut the door and sat beside me. "who the hell has- was it Regina?!" she said gritting her teeth. "Em it's fin-" she stood up and went to leave the room. "EMMA" she turned around, I never call her Emma. "she was at Graham's" I told her, she walked back over to me, and knelt in front of me. "she was in a little dress, not a work outfit" I said another tear falling down. "he had half his button's undone on his shirt" I told her. "and he was out of breath" I began to cry again.

"that bitch" Emma said looking at me. "but we don't know for definite" I told her, trying to convince myself the words I said were true. "i'll go find out" she said, walking out. "Em!" I chased after her, before she reached the front door I grabbed her. "please don't" I asked her. "but she's literally-" she sighed looking at me. "okay, but i'll get her tomorrow" she told me. I just hugged her, for the longest time

The next morning I got out of bed, trying to forget what I saw last night. "hey Mary-Margret" I said sitting on a stool that faces the kitchen area. "morning" she smiled, handing me a plate of chopped mangos. awh, she knows how much I love mango.

"thank you" I said taking a bite of a bit of mango. "where's Emma and Henry?" I asked her. "she's taken him to Granny's before school" she told me, sitting beside me, I nodded. "what do you have planned for today?" She asked me. "not a clue, probably walk around" I smiled at her, eating more mango. "how are you after last night?" she asked putting a hand on my arm. "i'm great" I put on a fake smile.

"well if I could i'd walk around with you, but I have to leave for work" she said picking up her keys, bag, coat, and left. I finished my mango, it was so good. I picked up my phone and saw 7 new messages. what a surprise 2 were from Emma.

at the station if you need me, i'm gonna beat Graham by the way
don't go see her
don't give in and see her
Al, do NOT go see her.

god she thinks i'm stupid, why did she keep repeating it. then my other two messages were from Regina and Graham. Graham said

what you saw last night, it's nothing Alex, don't be angry at Regina

I just ignored him, and clicked onto the message from Regina.

Alex, it wasn't what it looked like last night
come see me at the office today whenever your free, and i'll explain x

I should probably listen to Emma and not go. But am I going to listen to Emma? no, no i'm not.

a/n guys, I have also started doing The Addams Family, as well as Wicked, so i'm VERY busy, hope that's okay

i'm pretty sure we have auditions for Legally Blonde soon too hahaha