"As I was saying , what happened to Rowan was an unfortunate incident -,"

                "Spare us the formalities ," Wednesday cut in , "I don't know about Galpin."

                   "It's Tyler."

             Wednesday clearly ignored him , "Mortez and I could hardly care about what happened to Rowan."

                "The more pressing issue at hand is what was the monster that killed it. "

                     Weems eyed the twins noting their obstinacy and sighed , "based on the description you three gave , I shared the matter with a few trusted members of the board - we have no idea what species of outcast the monster hails from."

                  This surprised Mortez and Wednesday especially the older Addams. Granted , they two didn't have a clue what the reptitilan creature was , but he assumed the school would have some information regarding it especially since Nevermore was so old.

              "Like seriously?" Tyler asked , "you guys don't know?",

             "How does such an institution as old as Nevermore not have some kind of archive or record of some creature that's clearly outcast in nature." Wednesday eyed the principal suscipiously and even Weems seemed to get the message in the ravenette's tone.

               "Trust me we are just as baffled. We have no idea what this creature is or where it came from. And after what it did to Rowan it's safe to say , it's dangerous."

                "So you called us to remind us not to keep put mouths shut about Rowan even though some unidentified monster is prowling through the woods?" Mortez smiled sarcastically causing Weems to roll her eyes ; Tyler stiffed a laugh observing how the twins were getting on the Headmistress' nerves.

                  "I wouldn't have employed or structured it that way but yes. Please keep quiet regarding Rowan , I'll handle it."

              "People are going to notice his absence."

              Wednesday internally agreed her brother had a point and said ,  "And the dead are notoriously bad at returning calls."

             "We've tried."Mortez said seriously , when he and Wednesday discovered they hadn't inherited their mother's ablity to commune with the dead , they tried to find other ways and means and although Mortez was not a fan of giving up - he did.

                 Weems smiled , "as I said leave it to me." She got up from her seat and to the amazement of the teenagers, Especially Tyler - the principal  transformed into Rowan , "I have everything under control."

                  Mortez had to admit Weems was cunning ; her plan was obvious - she would masquerade as Rowan around campus making sure no one got a whiff that he was absent.

             "You're a shape shifter." Wednesday was stating not asking. She felt a little bit jealous of all outcasts why did she have to be a annoying pyschic who just got annoying visions that left migraines that weren't entertaining. Honestly , being in Nevermore was just feeling insulting to her now

                Weems with Rowan's voice spoke , "Do not utter a word to anyone. The board is looking into this ," she (he) looked at Tyler , "Be careful Mr Galpin , although I shared this with trust worthy members of the school board , some of them are convinced you killed Rowan. Especially Rowan's father.  They are survelining you more now. I'm afraid things are now difficult for you than before
."