Chapter 2

~Sonic POV~

Sonic was laying down on his down until he heard the door bell. He went to see who it was, but when he open the door, it was shadow with an angry expression.

"S-shadow, what are you doing here?" He said with concerned.

Shadow said nothing until suddenly he grab Sonic's arm then lift him up by his shoulder.

"H-Hey! Wait! Shadow! P-put me down!" Sonic shattered and begged.

But shadow didn't listen, he carry him to his bedroom and gently places sonic on his back on top of his bed. Shadow then starts taking off his jacket then his shirt. He climbs on top of sonic with a seductive look.

"Shadow?" Sonic's voice were soft and his muzzles were blushing red.

"Shhh, it alright sonic I'm here for you."Shadow licks his lips. He then whisper into Sonic's ears. "And I'm all your."

As the two hedgehog were about to kiss, the alarm had went off waking sonic up from his dreams. He look to see the time and it was 7:57 also time for class.

"Oh shoot I'm gonna be late!"

Within speed he rushes out the door only to accidentally bump into Amy Rose, the girl next door.

"Woah sorry ames." he apologize trying to help her pick up her books.

" Oh no no i-its fine." She responds.

Amy thought: "okay okay don't be awkward don't be awkward, we are just friends who were in a relationship but we broke up and it's ok. Just act natural."

Before Amy had the chance to say anything, sonic was already gone. He made to class on time and sat down right before the bell rings. During History class everyone least favorite subject, some of the students were falling asleep except for sonic who is too focus on shadow looking out the window. Shadow's side eye only to notice sonic staring.

"What are you looking at?"He growled.

"N-nothing." He respond nervously.

"Sonic, shadow, please stay focus." Mrs Rosa said.

The class ended and everything had left the room until Mrs.Rosa calls over sonic.

"Oh sonic, may I speak with you?" Mrs Ross said.

"Umm sure what is it?" He asked.

"You and shadow are friends right?" She asked curiously.

"Well I wouldn't say we were exactly friends." Scratches his head.

" You see, I just got a word from the principle that shadow has been failing most of his class, and needs a tutor. So I need a favor from my favorite student. I was wondering if you would be interested in being shadow's tutor, just until he gets his grades up."

"M-me be shadow's tutor? I-I don't know teach, shadow and I barely get along."  But something came into sonic mind.

"Wait a minute, this might be my chance of being close with him again."

"As a matter of fact, ok I'll give it a shot anything for my favorite teacher but don't tell the other teachers I said that." He smirk with a wink.

Mrs.Rosa chuckles as sonic left the room. It was lunchtime, as sonic was about to seat at the round table with his friends. He sees shadow being bothered by his fan girls.

Fan girl 1: "please can I be your tutor shadow?"
Fan girl 2: "No let me be your tutor!"
Fan girl 3: "No me pick me!"

Shadow was getting irritated and Sonic was nervous to go over there, so he took a deep breath and walk over to shadow. But as he did all the fan girls stop to look at sonic with disgust not letting him get any closer to him.