NEW FRIEND! 4

(THE NEXT DAY)

EUNCHAE POV:

I woke up and did my daily routine.......Did I told Joshu oppa (a/n: I would love to call him Jisoo since it's his real name but some of you will mistaken with BP Jisoo) about yesterday......NO..... Because I know he is a bit 'Protective' towards me and I don't wanna go back to Daegyu so yeah it's just a secret......

I came to the kitchen and saw oppa cooking....... "What are cooking oppa?" I asked......." Just Egg bagel sandwich" Joshua said......."Yummy" I squealed.....After eating, we both went to grab our bags and went out of the house and got in the car.....

Some mins later.... We reached the school and he stopped the car at the gate....." Bye Eunchae take care and do your best" Joshua said with his heartwarming smile....."Same to you oppa work hard" I said as we hugged eachother and I grabbed my bag and went out of the car.......Oppa drove away and I went in.....I started to look for Hanni since she said she will introduce me to someone....... I was searching for her until....."BOO!"......"AHHHHHHH".....YES ...... SHE SCARED FOR THE 172635328TH TIME LIKE OMFG......

"What is wrong with you gurl like can you please stop popping out of nowhere!!'' I said irritated...."Ok ok calm down I won't next time" Hanni said.... "Yh yh you said that last time also" I said rolling my eyes at her...."I promise I won't" ......

"Don't care" I said....."ugh! So tough" Hanni said fed up....."BTW! You were going to introduce me to someone" I said as my mood changed ...... "Well well look who is interested now" Hanni said smirking and I just rolled my eyes ........

"Just kidding let's go" Hanni said as she dragged me to a random class like Idk man it's just my second day.....

As I entered I felt stares from those bitches like I don't a F bro.......But then a girl started to walk beside me and 'purposely' bumped into me and she acted like she got hurt pretty bad and I was literally like '😶' like people were staring at her in a disgusted way maybe cuz she is the pick me girl of the school ......I ignored her and went to Hanni who was sitting with someone.......

"Here this is my friend Sakura, Sakura Unnie this is Eunchae but call her Manchae" Hanni said smiling like girl literally became the emoji '😊'......."Hii!" Sakura "Unnie" said as I greeted her back also ....... "So how old are you??" I asked curious.... "You see, I am 18 yo old (a/n: I know that she is 25/26 in real life but just imagine her as 18 yo old) "Ohh so you are a senior" I said amazed ...." It means that I can call you unnie" I said smiling....."Yeah you can!" She said smiling back......"Guys let's hangout at lunch ok?" Hanni said "Ok" we both agreed and Hanni and I went to our locker to grab our books.......

Until........we were squished by bunch of bishes simping over some boys while they were walking down the hall like they are a model or smh..... Honestly I hate people like these....Until..... I noticed that there Niki and his friends in the group....Well I thought that he is famous.....And he indeed is....

Suddenly I remembered yesterday incident.....I had many questions in my head like..... 'Who pushed me?' 'who saved me?' 'Why did he/she pushed me?' 'Why was Niki at the medical room and was he crying?'......
But I thought that it would be better to ask her later since our class is about to start....

NIKI POV:

I was walking down the hall with my friends and being crowded by girls as always but since Heeseung hyung is our leader, he never let any girl touch us or come close to us......I was walking down the hall searching for someone and yes it is ......... Eunchae....I wanted to make sure that she is save cuz of yesterday's incident....As I walking I saw her and she was looking at me too ..... Does she know??Like does she actually know that I pushed her??..... I looked at her again and she looked away and I did too.....Class was about to start so I was going to my class Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon hyung went to their and Me,Sunoo, Jungwon went to our class....... I entered the class and noticed that the people who admired me were looking at me disappointed and some weren't even glancing at me ........ I looked down in regret and my friends patted my back......"It's ok bro but it was your fault" Jungwon said...."I know I know" I said defeated....."So are you going to apologize or still bully her?" Sunoo asked....."Ofc I won't bully her, the guilt is taking over me"....."Then you gotta apologize bro" Jungwon said as I just nodded and we went to our seats........