Meanwhile Nora was giggling with a small blush adorning her cheeks, "Hot...." She muttered silently.

Yang then turned towards Fox again as she had no idea what the heck it was either, "It's a celebration of womanhood." Fox explained and Yang told the couple just that.

"Oh that's some bullshit!" Ren exclaims.

"Oh my god..." Nora said annoyed, "We'll be at the club in 10 minutes!" She insisted.

The occupants in the car chuckle at the fact that everything was going just as they planned.

Nora gasped as she turned to point at Yang, a scowl on her face, "You're about to ruin my wedding!" She growled angrily, sparks of lightning flowing off her body.

"Nora calm down, remember it's not the real Yang." Ren insisted to which Nora begrudgingly listened to him and sat back down.

"Phew, I was not looking forward to fighting a pissed off Nora." Yang said wiping away some sweat. Everyone agreed with her, whenever Nora was angry she was even scarier than Yang.

10 minutes later, a green Mustang shows up in front of the Mistral Country Club as everyone is already inside hiding. The door to the Mustang opens up and out steps Ren, wearing a black shirt and pants, along with a black jacket.

"Hm, not a bad style. I dig it." Coco said in approval of Ren's wardrobe choice.

Nora however started breathing heavier and rubbing her thighs together, the pupils in her eyes started to turn into tiny hearts. She stared at Ren, a look of lust on her face. Ren didn't know why but every cell in his body was telling him to run which was weird considering he didn't appear to be in danger.

"Should we be worried about Nora?" Blake asked noticing how she was looking at Ren. It reminded her of a faunus in heat.

"Nah, I'm sure he'll be fine." Yang insisted.

Ren entered the club as from behind a wall, Sun took out a cigar from his mouth to get ready. "Hello!" Ren called out looking for the manager to the place.

"Hello!" He called out again, still looking before he stopped and gave an impressed smirk realizing he had been tricked. "Hello boys, *glances behind* so who's it?" Ren asked.

Neptune then steps out of his handing spot, "I am." He declared.

'Neptune approaches from the left.' Ren thinks seeing the blue haired boy running. He then pulls out the table sheet, making sure none of the contents on the table fall. 'Engage 'No Contact Protocol'.' Ren then uses the table sheet and ties it around Neptune's hand and chest stopping him, 'No hand shall touch my body.' He thinks as he wraps the cloth around Neptune's face and maneuvers him to slap an incoming Jaune right in the face.

"Damn Ren's got some skills." Yang said impressed by the dragon boy.

'How does he look more badass here than when we fight Grimm!' Nora thought rapidly, she felt very hot for some reason, especially between her legs.

"Good reflexes." Goodwitch said, impressed by Ren's skill.

'Mental note, Neptune slapped Jaune.' Cue the blonde groaning in slow motion, 'Jaune is now it.' He explained.

Fox moves out of his hiding spot and 'sneakily' moves towards the door, while Sun does a full sprint and jumps at Ren. 'Sun.' Ren thought noticing the monkey boy, 'He dives at me in pussy like fashion.' He smirks as he easily sidesteps Sun causing him to fall shoulder first onto the table knocking it over and groaning in pain. 'Piece of cake.' Ren smirks.