3

"Speaking of which, I was not sitting ideal last week. I was busy arranging a surprise for you," Prashant said.

"What surprise?" Parvati asked

"Well it's surprise for a reason," Prashant smirked.

"Why do you always do this to me?" Parvati said hitting him continuously.

"Want to see?"

"Well if you want to show me," Parvati pouted.

Prashant took Parvati's hand and led him out of his room. They went to the deck.

It was Prashant's personal boat, made of the finest wood from the forests on the lands.

"After you," Prashant motioned Parvati to get on the boat. Parvati stepped on the stairs to the boat, Prashant right behind her. As she stepped on the boat, it moved. Prashant held her hand tightly, while his other hand went behind her back protectively so that she does not fall.

After Parvati sat on one end of the boat, Prashant came on the boat and started loosening the chain that kept it by the side of the ship.

When the boat touched the water he detached the boat from the chains and sat on other end of the boat. He started rowing the boat. Soon they were beside another big ship.

"Throw the chains," Prashant called over to the men on that ship.

Soon a set of chains came down to where their boat was stationed. Prashant attached the chains to the boat. But this time Prashant did not pulled the boat up, the men on the ships did.

Prashant had a clean lie ready in case Parvati asked why he did not bother to take the trouble of pulling the boat up. Pulling the boat up against the gravity is very hard. Prashant had neither the strength nor the will to pull the boat up to the ship. Ofcourse he wouldn't admit it to the woman he loves.

When the boat was stationed on the side of the ship Prashnat helped Parvati get off the boat.

"You don't have to hold my hand to lead the way, I am fully capable of following you by myself," Parvati said smiling.

"It is a man's job to lead his lady." Prashant held out his hand for Parvati to take it.

"You ignored me the past week so I don't want to take your hand."

Prashant threw his hands in the air in defeat. "How can you do this to me after I spent the whole week making a big surprise for you!"

"You did not have to ignore me."

"Okay, then just follow me."

Parvati followed him around the big ship to a room on the topmost floor. They climbed up a narrow spiral staircase and on the top of it, there was a huge door, made of teak wood. Beautiful designs and motifs were carved on it. Looking closely Parvati realized those are not just a design, several constellations adorned the wooden door.

Prashant opened the door and stepped aside for Parvati to step in. She was awestruck seeing the beautiful room I'm front of her.

"This room is your own art storage, now you will never run out of space I hope." Prashant said entering the room behind her.

The art storage facility is like a hidden gem nestled on the ship. As she walked through the entrance, she was greeted by elegant artwork adorning the walls. The main storage room was vast, with tall, sturdy shelves stretching from floor to ceiling. Soft, natural light streams in through large windows, illuminating the space and creating a serene ambiance. The walls have been painted a calming shade of sky blue, complementing the artwork beautifully. Each painting has its own designated spot, carefully organized to maximize space and showcase the beauty of each piece. There's even a cozy nook with a comfortable armchair and a small table. It's a sanctuary where her art can be cherished and protected, a space that truly reflects her talent and passion.

"Remember you told me that you are running out of space to keep your paintings?" Prashant said.

"So you decided to make a whole studio for me?" Parvati squealed.

"This is the least I can do," Prashant shrugged.

"This is the least? This is the most someone has ever done for me!"

"Then you have got pretty low standards," Prashant mocked. "Anyways, do you like it?"

"I love it!"