Chapter 8- The monster

Start from the beginning

"And here is my number, and e-mail address incase you ever want to talk. Oh and there is Nevermore's letter address if you prefer to write letters." You say.

Wyatt stared down at the folder and piece of paper with an unreadable expression.

"You okay?" Tyler asks.

"I'm not used to people wanting to engage with me. Or still wanting to talk to me after I leave. Most see me coming and cross the street." Wyatt replies.

"I don't think you're scary Wyatt, you're just..." You trail off trying to find the right word.

"Kooky?" Tyler offers.

"Yeah, that works." 

Wyatt smirks "I prefer spooky, now my train leaves in an hour, we're burning moonlight."

Wyatt walks past the two and they barely made it a few feet before a group of familiar boys stood there with threatening looks on their faces and they held baseball bats. You grumble in annoyance getting ready to use your powers, but Wyatt stops you. 

"Come on we can loose them in the crowd." he says and grabs your hand pulling you along.

You grab Tyler's hand as you three run into the crowd and into the festival as the boys follow you.

They ran around a corner and bump into Rowan, Wyatt gasps as his head flew back as he got a vision.

~in the vision~

A purple book is falling to the floor, the tree in the middle of the Quad is on fire, and Rowan's screams of pain are heard as blood is splattered.

~End of vision~

 Wyatt's vision ended and Y/n and Tyler stood over him.

"Wyatt? Oh thank god you're okay, we need to go, come on" Y/n says helping him up.

Wyatt didn't listen and he ran after Rowan. 

"WYATT?!" you yell in confusion.

"Tyler stay here, I will go get Wyatt then we can go, yeah?" 

"Got it, I will stay here."

You smiled at him and ran after Wyatt.

~with Wyatt and Rowan~

Wyatt chased Rowan through the woods and Wyatt shouted after him.

"ROWAN STOP!" 

"WYATT! COME BACK!" Y/n yells chasing after him.

Rowan slowed down and took a puff of his inhaler. 

"Rowan!" 

Rowan groans in annoyance "What do you want? Why are you following me?" He asks annoyed.

Y/n caught up "What's happening?" you ask.

"I don't have time to explain, Rowan you're in danger"

Rowan looked at him for a few seconds and chuckles "I think you've got it backwards."

Rowan lifted his hand and pinned Wyatt to the wall, you gasp in shock  dropping the panda and get ready to use your powers. Your eyes glowed red as you attempt to go into Rowan's mind, but Rowan pushed your powers away.

"Rowan! Put him down!"

"I can't, I have to kill him for everyone's sake" Rowan explains.

Wyatt's eyes widened "the gargoyle, that was you."

"Yeah. I am sorry it hit you instead Y/n, I hope you understand."

"I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, NOW PUT HIM DOWN"  you yell