His feelings for Qiao Yue were confusing. Qiao Yue had seen through his mask the first time they met.

Qiao Yu had thought then that Qiao Yue was just a brat who was good at seeing through people. He didn't expect Qiao Yue to exhibit so many other aspects of him that surprised him.

If Qiao Yue were a girl, he might really like her.

"Why is Qiao Yue so good-looking? If he were a girl, our school belle can quit." Xu Hao sighed.

"Don't you like those innocent-looking ones? You like this type too?" Qiao Yu teased.

Xu Hao replied seriously, "I don't like girls who are too girly. I prefer those with a little attitude."

"If Qiao Yue were a girl, she would definitely be pretty and cool. She wouldn't be bullied at online games either. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that?"

Qiao Yu nodded. "True."

Xu Hao felt that Qiao Yu's tone was a little off.

"I didn't mean it that way, okay? I'm straight."

Xu Hao glanced at Qiao Yu. His expression didn't change. He still had a gentle smile on his face, but his eyes were a little commanding.

After Qiao Yue finished her dance, she went backstage and asked Xu Hao and Qiao Yu, "How was it?"

Qiao Yu took the sword from her and handed her a bottle of water. "Drink some water first. You danced very well."

"Thank you, fourth brother." Qiao Yue smiled. When she heard the applause from the audience, she knew that she had done a good job.

However, she could still feel a gaze from the crowd, a gaze that made her very uncomfortable.

She couldn't really put a finger on it, but she felt suffocated.

Who was that person?

_____________________________

Chapter 232: Eugene Corporation

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

There were less than twenty faculties at Harvey, with a few dozen classes in total. The anniversary show lasted a full three hours before it ended.

Fortunately, no matter which faculty the students were from, they were all talented, and the performances they put up were all very exciting. Although the audience sat and watched for three hours, they were not bored at all.

Qiao Yue's class sat on the second floor of the hall on the left, very close to the students from St. Faustina's Institution.

St. Faustina's was founded by Catholic priests, so the students' uniforms looked like monk robes. With all sorts of outfit under their robes, the students looked like transmigrators.

Qiao Yue scanned the representatives from St. Faustina's, searching for the gaze that made her uncomfortable earlier.

Soon, her eyes were locked on the boy she saw from backstage.

The dim lighting accentuated his side profile. His facial features were exquisite, and he looked charming and a little androgynous.

Qiao Yue's memory was very good and she could remember faces, but she couldn't remember where she had seen this boy before.

Feeling her gaze, the boy also looked back at Qiao Yue and gave her a polite smile.

"You know that person?" Qiao Yu asked.

"Which person?"

"The one who dyed his hair brown from St. Faustina's."

"I don't." Qiao Yue shook her head.