Chapter 221 - 225

Start from the beginning

He found out tonight the story between his father and his aunt. It probably didn't feel good.

"Would you like me to give you a massage? Like last time?" Qiao Yue asked.

Qiao Jing looked at Qiao Yue's sincere eyes and nodded.

Qiao Yue led Qiao Jing into her room, sat him down and massaged his shoulders and neck.

Qiao Jing's shoulders and neck were even more tense than last time.

"You've worked hard recently," Qiao Yue said.

Qiao Jing closed his eyes. "It's alright. It's my responsibility to the Qiao family."

When Qiao Yue pressed on Qiao Jing's back, she seemed to have touched a wound and Qiao Jing let out a gasp.

"What's wrong? Did you get injured just now?"

Qiao Yue reached out to lift Qiao Jing's shirt.

Qiao Jing clutched his shirt tightly. "It's okay. Second uncle must have got me. It's okay."

"It's okay, I have a first aid kit here. Let me treat your wound." Qiao Yue was really worried.

"No need," Qiao Jing tugged at his shirt tightly, as if Qiao Yue was going to molest him.

After a few minutes, Qiao Jing finally realized that Qiao Yue didn't know that he already knew that she was a girl. If he refused now, it would only arouse her suspicions.

He let go of his shirt and smiled. "I didn't mean it like that. I just didn't want you to worry. Second uncle's beating just now was quite painful."

Qiao Yue felt a little upset when she heard this.

Qiao Jing was tough and this was the first time she heard him cry out in pain. "You must say when it's painful. I'll help you treat the wound."

Qiao Yue asked Qiao Jing to take off his shirt as she went to get the first aid kit.

She was a little anxious and her actions were flustered.

_______________________

Chapter 222: Danger

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Qiao Yue's fingers were dipped in antiseptic cream as she applied it to Qiao Jing's wounds. Her hands weren't as delicate as most girls'. Qiao Jing could feel the rough calluses and slightly lower body temperature and his heart beat very fast.

Qiao Yue stood behind him, treating his wounds gently and he could feel her warm breath.

Qiao Jing always felt that he had good self-control, but at this moment, he couldn't help but feel a little restless.

"Does it hurt?" Qiao Yue asked.

"It's alright." Qiao Jing said.

The air quieted down just like that, leaving only the light sound of fingers rubbing against skin.

Qiao Yue felt her own face turn red.

She was so concerned just now that she had completely forgotten about the safe distance between men and women.

She tried not to look at parts of his body she shouldn't as she applied antiseptic cream on his wounds.

Although Qiao Jing sat in the office all day, he had a good body. His chest and abdominal muscles were well defined and taut.

The areas that Qiao Yi had hit him looked badly bruised.

Qiao Yue was gentle and careful when applying the cream.