When you try to take a shower without them

Let's pretend they shower with you regularly

Let's pretend they shower with you regularly. If you do not feel comfortable showering with someone else, that is completely fine. You can skip this chapter.

Eren: He will ask you why you're going to shower without him and you will say you want time to yourself. He won't ask any more questions and go do something else, giving you the time you wanted. He will eventually come back and ask if you want to take another shower, this one with him.

Armin: He will wonder why you're trying to shower by yourself because you both have been showering together for a while now. He will ask you if everything is okay and follow you into the bathroom. If you tell him you just want to shower by yourself today, he will respect that, but he will ask if he can sit on the toilet and talk with you while you're showering.

Jean: He will whine and follow you into the bathroom begging to shower with you, but he doesn't actually follow you into the shower unless you give in. He knows no means no. He will probably sit outside the closed bathroom door shouting how unfair it is.

Levi: He is probably too busy to notice you were taking a shower without him. He will be in the middle of paperwork when he notices the shower running. He will knock on the bathroom door, and when you say come in he will ask why you didn't ask him to join you. Whatever your answer is he respects that and leaves giving you time to yourself.

Reiner: He will wonder why you're going to take one without him, but he doesn't ask you until you're done. You will explain you wanted time to yourself, and he is happy you were able to do that for yourself. He will ask that next time you tell him why because he was overthinking it,and he doesn't want to stress that again.

 He will ask that next time you tell him why because he was overthinking it,and he doesn't want to stress that again