cast members (britain)~day out

Start from the beginning

Internally Britain and y/n cursed the driver out for ruining their moment. Unknowingly of them, the rest of their friends were watching them and they were also upset at the fact that the driver ruined the moment, so close. 

~~~<3~~~

Y/n wanted to get a tan, so here she was laying down on her beach towel while everyone else was swimming. Unbeknownst to her, Britain was sneaking up on her with a bucket of water. As soon as y/n felt the icy cold sea water on body, she shot up with a sharp gasp looking around to see who dared to mess up her tanning time. "Britain!!" y/n yelled, chasing in the direction that Britain ran off in. 

"oooh he messed up!" Duane said. Eventually y/n gave up because Britain ran into the water and she just went to sit on her towel. "y/n, come swimming please" Britain said dragging the please. "let me think about it. mmm, no." she replied with, still feeling a bit sour from earlier. "oh cmon please y/n?" Britain begged, he knew she could never say no to his puppy eyes, y/n eventually gave in. 

Britain held out his hand for y/n to take as she walked into the water. Meanwhile, Duane and Filip were mocking the pair. "oh y/n pretty please with a cherry on top? I'll do anything!" filip said mocking Britain. "only for you my britty boo!" Duane said mocking y/n.

"oh haha very funny!" y/n said, narrowing her eyes at them jokingly while everyone was laughing at the boys' impressions. "yeah i'm on the floor dying of laughter!" Britain agreed sarcastically. 

~~~<3~~~

As y/n and the rest were packing there things to leave, a group of guys passed by cat-calling y/n and Bailey. One of them went up to y/n asked for her number but before she could even respond, Britain said "hey! back off!" 

"or what?you her boyfriend or something?" the jerk asked. Before y/n even had a chance to get a word in, Britain said "yeah I am, so walk away before something happens." "Whatever man, she's not that pretty anyway." the group of jerks walked away laughing amongst themselves. 

Y/n could see Britain's fist tighten and she could see that he was gonna stomp over there. She was going to stop him but Jamie beat her too it by saying "cmon lets just go, it's not worth it."

as they all walked up the stairs to get to the parking lot, y/n and Britain were at the back of the group, holding hands. "are you okay? you seem a little pissed off." y/n asked him. "I'm fine, but I should be asking you that. are you okay?"

By now, the group has arrived at the party bus and everyone else went inside but they left the couple to sort out whatever they had to sort out. "I'm okay, I guess it's nothing I'm not used too." y/n replied. "no one should be used to it, especially not you!" Britain said still upset that that happened, especially to his girl. A couple minutes of silence went by until y/n decided she had enough "Britain I-" the girl was cut off by the door to the vehicle opening and Duane popping out. "guys hurry up, we wanna go get ice cream!" Duane said before pausing. 

"oh sorry was I interrupting something?" he asked, feeling kinda awkward. "Uhm no your good, lets go" y/n said, grabbing Britain's hand, dragging him inside. She let go of it to go sit by Bailey. "are you okay bails?"she asked her best friend as the bus started heading to the ice cream shop. "I'm okay, gosh I just hate guys like that" Bailey replied, to which y/n just nodded and side hugged her, her head leaning on her shoulder. "yeah they suck" 

They stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

~~~<3~~~

"can I have cotton candy with crushed KitKats"y/n ordered last because she offered to pay. Once everyone got their ice creams, they chose a booth to sit at. Before Britain could sit down, she grabbed his hand and said "brit I need to talk to you." he just nodded. " guys we are going to go to the park that's near by. that okay?" Britain said. 

"yeah, meet us at the bus when your done, have fun!" Filip said dragging the n in fun and wiggling his eyebrows.

Once the couple got to the park, they took a seat at a bench. It was silent for awhile until Britain decided he needed to know what she wanted to talk about. "so, what did you want talk about?"

"oh right. Britain you are amazing and I really really like you, like a lot. If you don't like me back, it's okay but I hate not telling you and-" Britain interrupted her by kissing her. The kiss was sweet and filled with love, not too hard not too rushed, just perfect. when they pulled away he said"y/n I have liked you for a while now. y/n y/l/n, can I be your boyfriend?" 

"Yes! of course I will!" she said, kissing him. 

~~~<3~~~

they walked into the party bus, hands intertwined with giddy looks on their faces. "I take it went well?" Jaime asked, teasingly. They didn't respond, instead just sitting next to each other at the end, practically cuddling. 

There was supposed to be a sleepover with the whole group but they all conveniently couldn't make, they were all 'busy'. So it was just Britain and y/n cuddling, kissing, and watching movies. yeah they could definitely get used to this. 

I think my writing has improved. I liked this one. I have another book called "key to the heart of you", so if I don't write much here, i'm prob writing there and vice versa. 

what did you think? was it good? give you honest opinion. 

goodbye my lovelies❤️