★10★

Jimin walked out of his room after freshening up for the day. The clothes he wore today was the ones he was given by his in laws. He was wearing a white knee length dress with loose fitted sleeves.

He couldn't take his eyes off the interior of this house.  He have heard that the house was completely designed like an Arabic castle. But he never expected this to be magnificent in all ways.

He was too busy with Jungkooks family that he didn't get the chance to know were his hyung's room was. He wanted to talk to him. Want to know if his hyung was doing great.

To his surprise his hyung was already inside the kitchen helping the others present there. He had the realization that he was the only person not present here at the moment.

"Jimin come here son." Jimin pushed few of his stray hair behind his ear. It was awkward when suddenly the whole kitchen was giving him attention.

"Jimin!" Jin was fast enough to approach him and hug him. He missed his younger brother so much. Jin was anxious of Jimins where abouts. He felt at ease when Jimin gave him his signature eye smile.

Sanha rolled his eyes turning around to do his work.

"How did you sleep Minnie?" Jimin nodded his head clearing that he had a good one which was a total lie. He couldn't sleep last night. Bawling his eyes in the middle of the night was nothing pleasant. His head feels heavy.

"Jin baby drink this soy milk. It's good for your health." Sanha offered Jin a glass of milk with a bright smile. Hobi scoffed at that. His insides churning with competence.

"Jiminie. Come here, Eomma will make you almond milk. You must be so tired after all the wedding hustle. Come here sweety."

Jin and Jimin looked at each other wondering what is happening. They were having a moment here. 

Nevertheless they drank the glass of milk offered to them. Hobi and sanha gave each other a side eye only to scoff at each other.

"My Tae is so lucky to have you Jin. You are so beautiful. Eomma will take care of you. I bet your kids would be so beautiful just like their parents."  Jins ears turned a shade of red. The male sheepishly smiled at her compliments. It was awkward.

"My kookie is lucky too. Look at my son in law, he looks like an angel fallen from the sky." The two mother in law started gushing about both their son in laws beauty and Jimin and Jin wanted to escape from the scene so bad.

"What is happening here?" Jin blushed a darker shade seeing his husband at the kitchen entry way. The man was in a fresh pair of sweats. Already freshened up for the day.

"Oh Tae. You already up? But still there are people here who won't be up even if the sun is high above the horizon." Sanha said side eyeing Hobi who keened his eyes at him.

"Jimin. Go and wake kookie up. He is not a morning person, but more like a night one. Please don't mind him." Hobi practically pushed Jimin out of the kitchen with a sunshine smile. The later was clueless but decided to do what he was told.

It was still awkward for Jin to talk to his husband as they are in an arranged marriage. But nevertheless he walked towards him.

"Do you need something? Want me to make a coffee for you?"  Taehyung made sure his mother and uncle had their back turned to them before answering.

"Why didn't you come wake me up? I thought I could watch your face first thing in the morning." Jin's alpaca eyes widened as he blushed.

"I thought of letting you sleep some more." Jin said timidly tucking a piece of hair behind his ear.