in my mind.

RICH MANIAC.

SEASON 1; EPISODE 1.

AMAREE KANI

"MAREE"

In my mind, I'll always be his lady.
In my mind, I'll always be his girl.
Only time will tell if I'm his lady.
But in my mind, I'll always be his girl.

HEATHER HEADLEY

"I really don't know what niggas be on." I scrunched my face up.

"What happened?" Heavyn asked.

I took my leg off the couch and sat upright. "So this dude kept calling me on instagram but I didn't pay it any mind, but he literally just kept doing it. So I answered because stop calling me the fuck? He answered with his dick out in the camera.."

Heavyn picked her head up out of her phone and looked at me with a confused look. "I'm lost? That's so random and dirty."

"Dirty as fuck and nasty as hell. I hate instagram for stuff like that."

Sariya walked in with a few bags in her hand. "Girl this stuff so heavy." She also had her camera in hand.

"Hey boo." I spoke to her, following up with heavyn speaking as well.

"Hey y'all. Y'all going to courts today? Mani asked if we gone be out there." Sariya spoke back.

"I gotta get my car out the shop, but if y'all going I'll meet y'all there after." I spoke.

"Well I'm going! All the fine, hood niggas be out there. With the shirts off and all. Ugh." Heavyn answered.

I chuckled and got up from the couch after seeing the time was 2:34. I had to pick my hair up from the shop at 3 so I just got up to get myself together.

I pulled up to the courts, parking my car and grabbing my purse and phone. I put my purse on crossbody way and pulling out my phone to call Sariya.

"Hello."

"Where y'all at?" I asked, looking around being sure to check my surrondings.

"We on the benches right by the basketball globe." As soon as she finished speaking I hung up and walked up to them.

Heavyn handed me a blue calypso as soon as I walked up. "Hey y'all." I spoke to everyone and grabbed the drink, thanking her.

A collective amount of hey's and wassup's came from the people sitting and standing around.

"Taboe hosting a party tomorrow, y'all going?" Mani asked.

I bit the inside of my cheek, debating if I actually wanted to go.

"I'm not. My brother out so my mama throwing him a party tomorrow, y'all invited if y'all wanna come.." Heavyn spoke.

I honestly forgot she had a brother. Sariya & I just became friends with Heavyn maybe like 6 months ago. She had the weirdest, fakest, batch of friends ever before us.

"Yeah I'm not going either." I spoke up, I just decided to go with Heavyn. I'll be less worried.

"I want some slim jim's.." I mumbled. "Y'all wanna go to the store?"

By now, Mani had walked off with her boyfriend so it was just Heavyn, Saniya, and I. They both nodded and we got off the bench and got ready to walk to the store.

"The courts so fucking ghetto, I swear." I said after seeing a group of girls fighting. I shook my head as well.

We stepped over the curb, walking up to the store. We walked in the store, seeing only a few people inside.

We all parted ways as I went to the aisle with the slim jim's and grabbed 3 of them. I also grabbed some hot popcorn and reminded myself that I had a calypso so I didn't need a drink.

We all met back up at the register. "Bitch you love them slim jim's." Heavyn looked at me.

I smiled and looked at the snacks in my hand. "Ugh, Yes! They just so good, feel like I'm having an orgasm when I eat them."

Sariya raised her eyebrow, looking at me with a confused look. "How does that even relate?" She questioned.

I laughed loudly and put my items on the counter. "Hey Aad. How you been?"

Aad continued ringing my stuff up and answered my question. "I've been good friend. I haven't seen you in a minute. Everything ok?"

I nodded. "Yup, I been working a lot lately."

"Well, Money is the way to go. 7.57 is your total."  I grabbed my phone, double tapping the side to apple pay my stuff since I hate pulling out my card from my wallet.

I stood to the side and waited for Sariya and Heavyn. As I'm walking out the door, someone from the outside is pulling on it which caused us to collide while I'm walking out.

I scrunched my face up and looked. "Excuse you, The fuck?" I looked back at him.

Heavyn had a shocked expression on her face. "Brother?"

First chapters are always short, so, bear with me. It gets better🥲