𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Depuis le début

     The two met when Leon was just a trainee in the academy, training to be an agent in the United Federal Goverment. She was on her way to earning her medical license so that she could be assigned to the same division. As one of their many talented medics. Not only that, she was a biochemist for the anti-Umbrella Corporation division. And due to her work in the infirmary, she often saw Leon.

━━━━ LEON KENNEDY had a secret. He had been pining for Cerise since he first met her. But it seemed like nothing he did or said really caught her attention. Not unless he got hurt enough to get sent to her medical bay. It seemed like the only time she would talk to him was if it involved work or if he was injured. Now call him a masochist, but sometimes, he would get a little banged up during training or missions just so she could talk to him.

        It was a good thing Cerise never caught on to his antics. As smart and intelligent as she is, she could still be oblivious to most things. Mainly someone's attraction to her. and as aggravating as it could be, Leon loved those moments. And he wouldn't have her any other way.

━━━━ THE PRESIDENTS DAUGHTER AND DOCTOR CERISE WAS KIDNAPPED BY A DANGEROUS CULT. Cerise was an unfortunate victim of the kidnapping when she was simply hanging out with Ashley during the occurrence. And when Leon got wind of the incident, he was hellbent on getting her out alive.

     Cerise has only ever known her office almost all of her career. And the first time she ventures out, she gets taken by a blood thirsty cult. If she didn't fear the outside world before, she did now. Especially after all that happened to Racoon City. The last thing she wanted to witness was people being used as mindless slaves in a zombified state. She surely didn't want to be used as a sacrifice for anyone's blood ritual.

     Leon knows that there is a lot at stake when he is placed on this rescue mission. The risk of another outbreak and the risk of losing someone so close to him. He already lost a lot when racoon city went under, he lost his freedom, and his optimism about life. But Cerise was the last good thing in his life. The only innocence he had to himself and he will fight the heavens and earth before he let anything or anyone take her away from him.

Leon Kennedy would die for Cerise Kim.

DOCTOR CERISE KIM park sooyoung " you just need someone to show you that there is still something worth living for, leon

DOCTOR CERISE KIM
park sooyoung
" you just need someone to show you that there is still something worth living for, leon.....you're not a monster to me....you're beautiful. "

 LEON SCOTT KENNEDY  nick apostolides/eduard badaluta" i don't care what happens to me

LEON SCOTT KENNEDY 
nick apostolides/eduard badaluta
" i don't care what happens to me.....they can beat me, torture me, stab me, turn me into those mindless creatures, if that's what they want..... but I promise to god if he is listening....if they touch her....I will kill every single one of them..."

★ AUTHOR'S MESSAGE, hello! TikTok brought back my age old crush on Leon Kennedy so here we are

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE, hello! TikTok brought back my age old crush on Leon Kennedy so here we are. This will be sort of a slow burn, not too too slow but slow enough for it to be satisfying when they become endgame. I might even go into resident evil 6 and resident evil vengeance with their story, who knows. Not unless you all want that, that is. Just say the word. Anyways, hope you all are looking forward to this book ( whenever I start it, lol ) love you all and thank you 🙏🏽

DISCLAIMER, all graphics you see are made by me. do not steal, repost or claim as your own. With that being said, I do not own Resident Evil. All rights are reserved to Capcom. I only own my original characters and their stories.

DEDICATIONS, -CELESTIALAPHRODITE REBORN-GODDESS -MOTHERMOON and everyone else that hasn't followed back yet. ( ps. I'm MOTHERMOON and Kanekisken )

WARNING, this story contains canon violence, mild sexual content, cursing, angst, mentions of murder, violence, terrorism and communism. readers discretion is advised.