Year 1 Chapter 1

This is the Marauders era
This is the movies

It Is nighttime in Surrey, an owl Is sitting on a street sign that says "Privet Drive". The owl flies away and and elderly man with Crimson robes and silverly White beard walks out of a forest near the street.

Lily: What are you doing there professor?

Dumbledore: I know many things but the future isn't one of them miss Evans.

He takes out a gadget that looks like a lighter and turns It towards a street lamp immediately taken out its light. He repets this action for the others street lamps.

James and Sirius: I want that!

Lily and Remus: Absolutely not!

Fabian and Gideon: We also want that!

Molly: Don't even think about It! You arleady couse enough trouble without It.

After earing this words everyone thought about what kind of trouble they could be able to couse with that "deluminator".

After Dumbledore putted away Is device and turned around to look at a cat.

Marauders: That's Minnie for sure!

McGonagall: I arleady told you boys  to stop calling me that.

Marauders: Sorry Minnie.

Dumbledore: I should have known you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat silently looks at home, and the camera suddenly turns to a wall. The Shadow of the cat turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes.

Marauders: Knew it!

At this words professore McGonagall glared at the four boys who immediately went silent.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus?

Marlene: What rumors?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad.

Dorcas: I really wonder what happened.
Mary: Yeah, me too.

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid Is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think its wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

Hagrid: Thank you, Professor.
He said while blushing for the compliment.

There Is a motor sound and immediately the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air.

Sirius eyes immediately light up at the sight of the motorcycle.

Sirius: I want one!

James: Sure, It'll buy you one next Christmas.

Sirius: Thanks James, you are the best!

Earing this conversation Wulburga looked extremely disappointed in her son.

It skids on the street and halts. A tall man with shoulder length black hair and a long beard gets of the motorcycle and takes off Is googles.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problem, I trust. Hagrid.

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him up. There you go.

Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.

The girls: Aww, he is so cute.

McGonagall: Albus, Do you really think its safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They are the worst sort of muggles imaginable.

Bellatrix: Muggles?! You left a wizard in the care of muggles?!

Dumbledore: I'm afraid this was the only option, Miss Black.

Bellatrix: Tks

Narcissa: Bella, calm down now. Its not that big of a deal.

Bellatrix: Alright, but it is a big deal.

Dumbledore: The only family he has.

Lily: I extremely curius as to what happened.

They stop outside of number four Privet Drive.

McGonagall: This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know is name.

Regulus: Why is that?

Dumbledore: Exactly. He's Better off growing away from all of that. Until he is ready.

Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniflles, he is sobbing a little, and clears his throat.

Dumbledore: There, there Hagrid. Its not really goodbye after all.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a lettera and places near the baby is now at ten foot of the door.

The girls: You left a kid on a doorstep!!

Dumbledore: Good luck... Harry Potter.

Euophemia: Wait, Potter?!

James: I have a kid!

Remus: I wonder who's the mother.

He said while looking in Lily's direction.

Lily: What?

Remus: Oh, nothing.

The camera slowly zooms towards the baby's lightning-bolt scar that now glows brightly. The scene chenges to stormy clouds where appears the writer "Harry Potter and the Philoshopher Stone".

A/n
and this is all for today. I really hope you enjoy my story. Tell me if there are any spellings mistakes and i will fix it right away.
See you in the next chapter.
Lia.