Chapter 1

It all began with a single egg.

The egg had possessed a very small embryo that had spent a large number of days functioning until the slight phase of his growth allowed for the baby to hatch and make its mark on the valley. Within all the layers of the egg, the embryo awakens, but with only half of the consciousness that it brings in to gain some sense of the surroundings that are envisioned with silhouettes of the creatures that had already started their own lives years before birth. The heart was healthy, and development in the anatomical system through the circulation of its own beating was efficient.

Though due to the partial release of its own consciousness and enclosed spacing of the egg, the limbs barely maneuver, along with its tail rocking back and forth in front of him.

Resting in place, wrapped in the blanket of an amulet with a green stone resembling a triceratops with a humanoid face on the frill, centered within a large nest that carried a significant group of other eggs that have been laid in a circle of soil, awaiting their time to inhabit the sacred biome beyond them, came their beloved mother.

The mother that hovered above the nest was a beautiful Dracosaurus. It's body was as red as a ruby, and navy blue stripes from her neck to her tail. Her horns were curved upward before facing downward, and she had the horns like that of a rhinoceros, her front legs were that of humans, and her back legs were that of a goat, and she had spike bumpy spines going down from the back of the small triangular frill on the back of her head, to the last stripe circled around her tail which ended with a quadrilateral barb

Gauged with a deep sense of affection for her offspring, she lowers her hands to the center egg and slowly lifts it to her face, looking at it with her amber yellow eyes.

Then came a sniff that spoke for the positive emotions and sparked the expression of a quiet display of endearment, relief, patience, passion, and the uncompromising willingness to tender the blessings that are her beloved children

Which are still yet to be hatched from their eggs.

With many seconds that passed by, the mother smiles as she cradles the egg with her snout. But a little speck of curiosity gets the best of her for a short period of time. Slowly and effortlessly, she raises her body, lifting her arms from the ground below.

Standing on her own two feet and drawing in a large amount of fresh air a few times, she happens to catch a glimpse of the birds that appeared to be a flock of Geosternbergia pterosaurs that glided through the atmosphere above a distant jungle of palm trees. She continued her long stare towards the congregation of Geosternbergia that charged off into the majestic morning sunrise just behind the trees and whatever lies ahead of them. The representation on her face at that little moment showed little intensity, but definitely something of awe, and wonder.

Yet it also seemed to be connected with the hint of skeptical and worrisome emotions on whether they were flying for something, or perhaps, flying away for dear life of what they had just seen to be a supposed vicious creature that knows little to no bounds when it comes to digestion of other animal species.