Playing genshin together

You never played computer games before, because some of the games you encountered before made you dizzy for it's high graphics. You do love games but sometimes you would forget to play it and some of updates you would miss it all.

Lately you have been into this open world game your friend recommended, you found it really fun that everytime jenna would go home she would hear you curse.

You would definitely admit that getting a five star character was half chances, that if you would get one specially to a banner of a character you really want. You would be in a pure shock and all.

Your sitting right infort of your computer doing some quest and eventually exploring the game more with your friends. To focus in the game you didn't notice jenna coming in.

"Dude, what the heck is that?!" you exclaimed after your character died from the strong blow the enemy gave.

"Baby that shocked the hell out of me." turning around you saw your girlfriend holding up her chest as she breath deeply. You laugh at her reaction before saying.

"Oh, my im sorry baby" standing up from your chair removing your headphones.

Jenna pepper you with kisses that made you smile widely, she does really love seeing you having fun playing the game sincerely that she would watch you. Being mesmerized by your beauty as your focus face was on, she would smile watching you play it cool killing a strong enemy.

"I was wondering can i play with you?, i have been playing that game to play it with you." your heart sweal as she mentioned playing the game even though she doesn't usually play one.

"Of course my love, just the mention of you playing it with me sounds so fun." as you smile.

"Am i in?" she questioned eventually tilting her head giving you a cute puzzled look.

And from that day you won't play genshin without her, spending half the say playing it.

You can't lie that your lucky to have her to your self to keep, she's so underated playing or doing things you does and just pulling it off like a pro. You love her for that you won't even lie.