𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟏 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4

Depuis le début

"Mhm! It's quite easy really."March grinned handing (Y/N) a bow.March then nodded, smiling.

"..alright"(Y/N) nodded, smiling slyly.

"you have to hold a bow like this..here..wrap your index finger around the front of the bow there."March explained holding her bow, pointing to (Y/N)'s.

"Ok"(Y/N) nodded.

"so it barely meets your thumb from the other side.Then,Curl your other 3 fingers around the front of the bow..like this"March continued.(Y/N) tighten her grip on the bow, sweating.

"don't squeeze or grip the bow too tightly!"March shouted, noticing (Y/N) tense body.

"..sorry"

"Now! Let your finger grip feel comfortable and natural."March explains."mhm.."

"And that's all...wahh!"March screamed when she turn to look at (Y/N) who was sweating like crazy.

"Are you alright!?? You're sweating so much!!"March dropped her bow and hugged (Y/N).

"I-m f-ine--Ca-n't b-reath.."(Y/N) breathed in.

"Sorry ahe"March pulled away scratching her cheek softly.

(Y/N) sighed before plopping down on the nearest chair, March followed.

"So..(Y/N) tell me..what weapon do you want to use the most.."March asked, scanning (Y/N) face, She looked at March, her eyes met (E/c) ones.

"I'm..not sure,..a spear like Dan heng is..a good option..but I'm mostly interested in daggers..Others are great as well.."(Y/N) said, placing her fingertip on her chin.

"That's a good option"March nodded in agreement.

"But..I'd learn to use a bow too..you never know when you're stranded.. in a island with just a bow.."(Y/N) sighed in defeat.

"Great!"March nodded, smiling.

"Well then, let's continue our practice, shall we?"March patted (Y/N) shoulder lightly before standing up and grabbing her bow on the floor.(Y/N) smiled a little before bouncing herself of the chair and grabbing her bow.

"Now, let's practice holding the bow first, here"March said,placing a hand to her hip.(Y/N) nodded in response holding the bow...incorrectly, this immediately made March sweatdrop.

"..I'm.. doing it wrong..am I?"(Y/N) sighed in defeat, mentally punching herself.

"Don't worry! I'll help you out!"March smiled as she walked toward (Y/N) and going behind.

"Here, your finger position is wrong"March said repositioning (Y/N) finger, holding her hand then moving it to the right place.

"Okay.."(Y/N) nodded.March slowly stepped back." There we go! " March smiled.

"Now try It without my help"She continued, nodding and giving (Y/N) a reassuring smile.

(Y/N) slowly repositioned herself and held it again.

"Like..this?"