The End.

Chapter five

"Wow," Annabeth said. "Never in my life did I think I would twerk. Oh well. Who's next?"

"See, wise girl? I told you it would be fun."

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Somebody just go."

"I will," Clarisse volunteered. "Nico," She said. "Truth or dare?"

Nico paled. "Dare," He said weekly.

Clarisse smiled. "Anybody in here have a bikini?"

"I don't have one, but I can  get one," Piper said.

"Okay," Clarisse said. "Let me come with you."

Piper nodded and took Clarisse to her Cabin. She opened up one of Drew's drawers and showed Clarisse the mass of multi-colored swim suits. She took out a bright pink string bikini with yellow and white flowers all over it. Clarisse nodded, smirking. "Perfect," She said, and they went back to Percy's cabin. "Alright, Dead Boy. Put this on," She threw the swimsuit at him.

"What? No!"

"You either put it on or take off your clothes. Your choice."

Nico groaned. He went into Percy's bathroom and came out minutes later, wearing the bikini. He grimaced. "What do I have to do?"

"Go to Chiron, ask him if he likes it, if he says yes, ask him if he wants one, because you have two. If he says no, or hesitates, throw a fit. You have to say all of it in a girly voice.  You ready?"

Nico groaned. He walked out the door, the rest of the group following, Connor with a camera, already video taping. They hit behind some bushes, while Nico walked to Chiron, who was teaching archery. "Hey, Chiron," Nico said in a girly voice. "I got a new swimsuit. Do you like it?"

Chiron raised his eyebrow. "It's a beautiful swimsuit, Nico."

"Oh, cool. So, like, that means you want one, right? Because I bought two."

"Um, no. I'm okay, thanks."

"So you don't like it? Oh my gods Chiron how could you just lie to me? That's not what friends do. We were gonna totally match all summer. Now that's ruined!" Nico did his best to strut off, but tripped over his own feet. He grunted, then ran back to Percy's cabin. The rest of the group followed behind, laughing so hard, tears were streaming down their faces. They got in, only to see an embarrassed looking Nico come out of the bathroom, wearing his original clothes.

"You know, Nico? That swimsuit did look pretty good on you. Pink is your color," Percy teased, making the group laugh harder.

"Ugh," Nico groaned. "Just keep playing."

"Fine," Percy said.

And on they played.

Hi. So, I'm deciding to end this. Sorry to those of you who enjoyed it, but I just don't know who did. Plus, I have writers block, and I don't really have the time to write a lot.

Again, thank you to the people who read this. So.. yeah. Bye bye.