Encounters

After the bickering between the sage and the teenage Sword saint, the party begins their journey in the starting city they were in.

"This looks like the capital of Lugunica." Prince Lugunica said after waking for a while.

"Sure, but have to ask, why are you still guys following me?" Subaru said looking at the four ghosts following him. "Not I am against having the three Legendary heroes following me, it's just don't you have family and other things you need to get back to?"

"You see, apparently this guy thought it was a good idea cast a spell that he has no idea what would happen. " Hoshin pointed at the sage being dragged on the ground, "and apparently after he cast that spell, he lost his ability to use his gate."

"How am I supposed to know something like this would happen!" Flugel yells at his bro partner "Also, to answer why we are following. We don't have a choice." He points himself "You see that it looks like am being dragged against my will by sword saint here" pointing at the closest person to him. " but really an invisible force seems to just. well... pulls me back."

Flugel then stands up suddenly, "Watch this." he said about to do a sprint. Everyone looks at the sage at what he is about to do.

the sage then bolts down the traffic, as he was running he phases through carts and lizard beasts alike. it seems as if he was about to make it to the other side.

then suddenly

"AHHHHHHH" the sage was pulled by the cloak and suddenly was pulled back to the group.

*Splat*

Eating the wall pavement by face planting it, but without damaging the structure. it lasted for a few seconds before gravity take hold and slowly slide him down with his head touching the ground first. then his back and leg fall down and also hit the pavement.

"Sorry about this Subaru-San, but we have to be following you for a while." Theresia said with her fist on her heart and bowed before him. "You forgive us for the circumstance they are in." she ended her apology while still bowing to him.

"Hey hey, don't worry about it," Subaru said waving his hand at the sword saint. "I am sorry for dragging you three heroes with me." he said bowing at the three standing ghosts and one ghost on the ground. "It just means we have to be friends and get along with one another! "

Theresia seems happy about her apology being accepted but it only lasted for a few seconds to realize that Lugunica-sama is not counted for the apology.

"But what about the prince?" Like a broken record, Theresia again asks about the respect of the prince.

Said the prince letting out a sigh "Theresia please stop. I am not long the fourth prince of Lugunica the day that I died. Please drop it" he said accepting his fate of not being acknowledged as someone important while seeing the one of legends right beside him and the other one on the ground dusting of his cloak.

"But Lugunica-Sama."Theresia said sounding disheartened about the prince accepting his fate.

Flugel shot up suddenly interrupting the moment "And now with that, we will be stuck with you. Now, we just have to learn to live with each other for the time being." the sage said answering Subaru's question.

"oooooo! Then can you teach me magic?" Subaru asked the great sage for his wisdom with stars in his eyes.

"Sure, thing kid." quickly accepting the request within a heartbeat "The first you need to know about magic is tha-"

"LOOK OUT THERE IS KID ON THE ROAD!" cries a random pedestrian pointing at the road.

everyone looks to see a kid on the road about to be hit by the lizard beast and cart heading straight toward them!