Prologue

"Where the hell are we?" Bucky said, standing from the floor. "Stark...what did you do." Steve accused Tony. "This wasn't me Capsicle. However, I would like to know how we got here." Tony exclaimed. "First, let's prioritize finding a way out of here." Natasha said, already annoyed with Steve and Tony's back and forth bickering. "Hello." A voice said, startling the group.

Everyone turned towards the voice. There stood a man with curly brown hair a bull like horns. "Who are you bull man?" Tony asked.

"My name is Ragnar Fell. I'm a Warlock."

"What do you want? Why are we here?" Clint asked.

"You're here for one reason. And one reason alone. To watch the life of Jace Herondale." "Are we supposed to know who that is?" Tony sassed.

"Jace Herondale is James Barnes son." Ragnar said casually, hands clasped behind his back.

"What?! I don't have a son." Bucky spluttered.

"Ah, but you do Mr. Barnes. While you were still a prisoner of Hydra, you went on a mission. And before you went back to base afterwards, you slept with a woman by the name of Céline Herondale. She kept the child a secret. He was raised in his world as well as mine. The Sadow world."

"What is the Shadow world?" Clint asked.

"All shall be explained. However, we must get started. So, if you will all take a seat, we will begin."

"I have a question first. Will I get to meet him?" Bucky asked.

"Of course. But we must watch his life first. You need to understand him." Ragnar said before walking through a painting.

A huge screen appeared in front of the group before flickering to life.

The title on the screen...

Jace Herondale.

—————————————

People Reacting

- Bucky Barnes
- Steve Rogers
- Tony Stark
- Natasha Romanoff
- Clint Barton
- Sam Wilson