"Alright then, Who's that guy whom you've been hanging out with lately?,Young Do asked.

"Why , Are you curious?, it's just someone,", Yeo Ra said furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not curious, why would I bother to know who that guy is?, Young Do said clenching his jaw and began gulping his food

☆☆☆

Yeo Ra's pov

The results for the tests were up. A huge crowd was surrounded by the bulletin board, Eventhough I studied my ass out , I didn't have any hope.

Until Myungsoo read out my rank, 58.

I pooped my eyes out , I literally became a statue gazing over the results,"Daebak, If I knew I was this capable , I would have started working over my academics very earlier ", I scoffed up .

"You really tried hard this time, from 87 to 58 ,I'm so proud my dear friend ", Bona patted on my back, being dramatic.

I could've have never been proud of myself.

☆☆☆

The news about our forced engagement had been released to the press from someone anonymous. I knew exactly who it was.

Our dads had been discussing about it a lot putting their heads into a mess, but they were a little suspicious if it was Yunnah's dad.

Walking from school I met Young Do's dad, he offered me a ride but I politely denied and instead I asked if he had time to talk.

"What is it Yeo Ra, is something wrong with you and Young Do ", his dad asked.

"To begin with , there was nothing right between us , you already know how me and Young Do used to fight over the stupidest thing possible . Either of us are not happy with it , Don't you think getting engaged for business feels silly, I'm just telling you how we feel, the rest is for you to decide and Do you think it will last?", I started my words.

I hoped Young Do's dad would understand as he did not react to what i said.

____________________________________________________________________
***************************************************************
Author's pov

Even before Young Do and Yeo Ra thought it would be a long run their parents called off their engagement.

Yeo Ra felt a big relief from her dad.

She was now mostly hanging out with Park Min Hyuk. Yeo Ra and Min Hyuk were walking together, Yeo Ra was on cloud nine when she was with Min Hyuk, it was silent but both of them liked it, until a loud honking startled both of them.

Yeo Ra turned to see who it was ,"Choi Young Do! ".

Young Do rode his motorcycle closer to them stopping.

"Do you know eachnother ", Min Hyuk asked .

"Ani",Yeo Ra gave a quick reply, while Young Do said yes.
"Yah what are you doing with strangers at this late night",Young Do nagged.

"Looks like you know each other ", Min Hyuk said.
"He's just a friend from school, Min Hyuk I think you should go home now", Yeo Ra shooed Min Hyuk.

"Chingu!", Young Do repeated as he smirked.

"Yah what are you doing here ", Yeo Ra questioned.

"Nothing I just dropped by to celebrate about our dad's calling off our engagement, by the why why do you hang with idiots ", Young Do replied.

"He's not an idiot, why do you care whom I hang out with", Yeo Ra said.

"It's not like I care, I wanna be the only one to annoy you", Young Do gave a smirk.

Young Do cutting her off ,"Alright my mood is gone I don't think I wanna celebrate, Bye", he rode his motorbike, leaving Yeo Ra who stood dumbfounded.

Young Do stopped his motorcycle in front of a person, giving him a stare, it was Min Hyuk.

"Yah what's you buisness with her why are you hanging out with Yeo Ra lately",Young Do asked him.

"Why do you wanna know , is it because you're her friend", Min Hyuk asked back.
"Just cut the crap and tell me ", Young Do replied.

"I think there is a reason why she didn't tell you, I'm her boyfriend ", Min Hyuk answered.

"Namja.chi.what", Young Do was stood back by his answer, he felt a little hurt,but he didn't know why, he felt something for her that time but he was too dumb to understand what it was.
____________________________________________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this chapter was a bit boring.