|| C.G || Because I Love You ||

💛💛💛

((WC: 0,382))

uhh Cordelia is like a complete opposite in this ..

💛💛💛

Y/N's Pov:

"YOUR FUCKING CRAZY." I yell as I run down the hallway of the academy and into a bedroom. I lock the door and look for an exit. I go to the window and open it. The wind blows right in my face. I look down, "shit." Thats a long way down... I hear her footsteps getting close. "Y/n don't run from me, you need me!" I turn back around and crawl under the bed.

I watch from under the bed as Cordelia uses her magic to unlock the door. I stay as still as humanly possible. She looks towards the window, "Y/N I know you didn't go through the window. Come out dear." I hear her say then she goes into the bathroom. I take this as my chance to escape. I crawl from under the bed and run towards the stairs-

Shes standing at the bottom of the stairs.

Looking up at me. 

I slowly back up and keep my eyes on her. I bump into the wall and look around to see where I should go. Then suddenly I feel a hand wrap around my wrist, I look back to the stairs and she's gone. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.' I think as I turn my head slowly and make eye contact with her. She puts her palm on my cheek. "It's okay Y/n, no need to be scared. I'm with you now." I shake my head 'no', "I'm scared because you're with me!" I yell but she ignores my comment and picks me up over her shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN, LET ME GO CORDELIA!!" I kick my legs and try to use my arms to push against her, but it does nothing. She brings me to 'our' room and chains my ankle to the bed post.

 "You'll learn to love me, one way or another, Y/n."

"What don't you understand, I will NEVER love you." Y/n says crying in a ball. Cordelia snaps her fingers, and the younger woman goes unconscious.

The witch walks down the stairs of the academy, she enters the greenhouse and pulls out a tiny notebook with tally's all over the lined paper.

She grabs her pencil from her pocket and adds another mark to the page.

No matter how many tries it takes.

----

I did not read over this, sorryy

-J