2 k special ig- kinda late

Start from the beginning

They walked into a kitchen, with two other people around.

"I would like to be alone with my friend here, may I?"

The others left without questioning. Listening to their thoughts it seemed like they respecte L/n a lot.

-wow you really do know your way around-

"Yeah I know, it's thanks to my dad's teaching" l/n said as he went into the fridge and took out two bottles.

"Instead of lemon juice let's add cranberry to the vodka this time" Saiki nodded as l/n poured the drinks into the cups.

They both continued to drink more and tried different types of drinks.

"You know I say what's on my mind when I'm not sober."

-what's in your mind then-

So far they hadn't done much besides raid the fridge.

"What if I decided to ask you out and be my boyfriend?"

-I don't know I guess I would give it a chance-

"Hmm... ok. Come I have a few blunts, I wanna smoke."

L/n grabbed saiki's hand and brought him outside, out in the back there were stairs to the rooftop of the house.

Up in the rooftop there was a pool and some chairs.

"Since mr psychic is trying new things~" he teased the [taller/shorter] boy. "Wanna try?"

-sure-

"Good I wanna know how much it takes for you to get high of your mind"

It's been about half an hour now. Seems like Saiki has a really high tolerance for this.

Unlike him, l/n had forgotten that his blunts were quite strong.

"Saiki - kun I wanna go home now"

-you want me to walk you?-

"No I'm too high to show up"
-actually I wanna go home with you-

Saiki sighed as this was probably his fault for playing around too much.-fine. But just know that I'm only doing this because I'm in fault as much as you are.-

"Ofcourse mr psychic!!"

Not much was done besides teleportation to saiki's house. His parents were quite excited to find his friend with someone.

They were also expecting the smell of alcohol to reek from them. Saiki had just told them that nothing much happened and that his friend was the only one who drank.

"Well thank you for your hospitality, your Much nicer then you seem Saiki"

-shut up and sleep moron-

"Haha, you know what's funny?"

-what? That you still think it's impossible that I were to like you back?-

"Yes, it would be a dream."

Both now laying down, l/n couldn't let go of Saiki so they ended up falling on his bed. Luckily Saiki hadn't broken his bone.

-what if it isn't?-

"I think the alcohol and weed is getting to you"

-maybe.-

L/n was turned from being on the side of Saiki to now under him. While saiki's hands pin his down, and and his leg was in between l/n's leg, pressing on his crotch. L/n didn't think it really happening.

Saiki lowered down to l/n's ear and whispered instead of talking telepathically. "You know it's not a dream it is real"

L/n's face went red from feeling his breath on his ear. He didn't want his flustered speaking to get in the way. -please kiss me then-

-I would like for you to say out loud what you want-

At this point l/n had liked Saiki too much to let this chance pass. A little humiliation won't hurt right?

"P-please kiss me" l/n got the reddest face. He would put a tomato into humiliation.

"Thank you" Saiki had muttered.

Saiki was not a people pleaser. But for l/n he was whatever he need him to be.

Saiki kissed him slowly at first but picked up pace and turned it into a rough make out session.

While he kissed him, Saiki pushed his leg more up to l/n's crotch. Where l/n had been getting an erection from saiki's odd behavior. He's gonna get a yell from Saiki in the morning but it's worth it.

Meanwhile Saiki had been getting an erection from watching l/n fall under his words and actions.

"How far are you willing to go kusuo~?"

-as far as it's needed-

Luckily with saiki's powers they were able to hide the noises from saiki's parents. The next day was gonna be a headache for both of them, more for l/n and his sore back and legs.

💐🌷🌹🥀🪻🪷🌺🌸🌼🌻

Hi....... I am in shame to be honest.