2008

ALEX POV:

I wanted my friend, Spade to be involved.

I called him. He answered. "Yo." I said. "What the fuck Alex? Its...4 in the god damn morning..." Spade said. "Come over, I gotta show you something badass." I said pointing to my VHS player. "Tsk, tsk. Always looking for trouble. Haven't you heard about the people disappearing into electronics lately?!" "Then why are you holding your phone?" "Fine I'll come over." "YESSS!"

A few minutes later...

I heard a knock on my door. I knew who it was. I quickly put on some Sonic PJ's that randomly appeared in my bedroom because Wattpad logic. And I took a extra pair for Spade. I slid on Sonic slides and I BECAME SONIC!!1!!11!! /j

I slid on some Sonic slippers and THEN answered the door. With a plush of you guessed it!

My Melody! Who else did you think it was? Sonic? I mean yeah I have a plush of him but I love My Melody!

"Oh my fucking god. Alex, you are crazy." Spade said. "I have a extra paiiiirrr!~" I said. "Oh Jesus..." He face-palmed. "Come, for real I have something really cool. For realsies." I looked inside the box, trying to find the next tape. Moving aside the note I saw earlier. Aha! the tape called

(HOLY SHIT TYSM JESSICA RUIZ COLLAZO I FOUND THEIR COMMENT ON THE NEEDLEM0USE MOVIE OMG AIBHDABDHJASBDHJVAJDVSJGDVASVDHGAVDGHSVADIAUBC GO SHOW THEM LOVE PLEASE ABDHBDHJSABVDWHVSGHAVDCHGAFCUYBVJOSBVUHWVDYGWBFIWV FCUHJABDCAOJCBHANZJZHXBXGDG)

Moving aside the note I saw earlier. Aha! the tape called "2008". "Whats this?" Spade asked. "Hehehe...You'll find out, bud." I said laughing my ass off inside. I took out some Hello Kitty sunglasses and lipgloss bc yes. "Lets watch this shit." I said putting in the tape.

Music began to play. "What is this?" Spade asked me. "I don't know yet. Shhhh." I said shutting him up. A photo of what I assumed to be Sarah and somebody else at some place. The picture with everyone appeared. I was quick to move. "Thats Luther, thats Sarah, thats Michael and thats umm...Martin!" I said pointing at everybody. Spade nodded and kept that info in his head. "Luther, Sarah, Michael, Martin." He kept that in his mind. Those 4 names. "I remember that night." I assumed Sarah was speaking. "That night, was unlike any other. It was to die for. I used to love that day (?). Letting it destroy me. (?) The inside out for 30, long years. But, I FINALLY got my revenge." Images of Knuckles, Tails and Doctor appeared. Wait, when did Tails get involved with this?! "Thats weird, Tails was never involved in this." I said, Tails looked at me like I was crazy. Then went back to just smiling. "You are ALL mine now! Wether you like it or not." Sonic appeared with hands floating by their side. "I AM YOUR GOD NOW." I heard a phone ring. "OCTOBER 2008" A phone on a table appeared. Spade looked confused. I mean I was too. "Hey! Its um Tom, if umm... you hear this it means I'm probably not at my phone right now. Uhhhh be sure to leave a message so I'll uhh be able to pick up the phone soon." Who's Tom?! UGH ITS GETTING HARD TO KEEP UP!! Before I knew it ringing came from the screen. "Hey uhh Tom? Remember that last Sonic copy that we were talking about? U-Uh hey? You might wanna come over today. This shit goes way deeper then we initially thought..." Some random guy says.A montage of some Sonic game plays. Well, a leak for a Sonic game. I didnt want to pay attention to this. "Datz all we can show 2day!! Tmrw we'll show more :DDD!!" What the hell? This looks like it was made by a professional but the writing just looked like 8 year old me playing some role-play game. (Yes I played Undertale RP and used that EXCACT writing help-). A sprite of Tails appeared in this T-shaped room. "Hehe penjis." I said as Spade smacked the back of my head. "OW!!!" I said, rubbing the back of my head. "Watch the tape, dumbass." Spade said focusing on the VHS tape again. "Okay fine." I said quickly looking at the screen. The image of Tails zoomed in with Doc and Knux in the back. Knuckles looked...deformed. High pitched noises came when Doctor came on the screen. Tails just.. smiled... whats with the fucking smiled? A person appeared behind Tails. More. Fucking. EYES. Tail's eyes had a blue dot in them. 

Hey umm guys just realized it was a different episode haha anyways see you next chapter