"𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐦𝐦𝐦, 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞?"

Start from the beginning

"Thank you!"

"Mine don't have chocolate chips," Jackson said pointing at his regular pancakes.

"Are you the birthday girl?" Their dad raised his brows. "No birthday, no special birthday pancakes."

"I didn't get special pancakes on my birthday!"

"Didn't you?"

"No!"

"Huh," their dad began to whistle absentmindedly, turning his attention back to the pan ,bringing the complaint to a halt.

Ophelia giggled at her brother's expression as she dug into her pancakes. She felt like today was going to be good.

~~~

"Happy birthday!" Lily squealed the moment Miley and Ophelia were in view, she pulled the younger girl into a tight. "I'm so excited, I can't wait to start talking to you about boys!"

"Ew!"

Lily shook her head, "You'll get there eventually."

"I hope not."

"You keep telling yourself that."

"Happy birthday," Oliver stepped forward and pulled her into a side hug, "Can't wait for the party later today."

"Party?" Ophelia frowned.

"Oliver!" Lily and Miley hit him.

"She wasn't supposed to know that!"

Oliver spluttered and raised his hand, "You will forget about this party."

Ophelia raised her brows, "Sure, Obi-Wan, and I'm not the droid you're really looking for," she waved her hand in front of his face.

He beamed, "You watch Star Wars?"

"Do I look uncultured to you?" Ophelia raised her brows before side stepping him. She looked at Miley, "I promise to act surprised later."

"Thank you."

"There she is!" Johnny called the moment he spotted her. "Miss Birthday girl," he raised his hand waving a purple party hat.

"No."

"Yes," he placed it on her head, making sure to snap the band unnecessarily hard and she winced before punching him in the shoulder.

"Ow!"

"Pay back for my birthday." He adjusted it on her head, "Perfect, so after school because today is a half day—."

"No!"

Lily gripped Ofie by the arm and yanked her back towards her. "You had her all of Friday last week and the entire weekend! No fair. She's ours."

Johnny placed a hand on his chest, "Well she's my best friend."

Miley stepped forward, "Well she's my sister, sister trump's friend, hah!"

Johnny raised his hands in surrender, a mischievous smirk on his face, "Fine, you win for now Stewart," he flicked Ophelia in the nose causing it to scrunch adorably. "I'll see you later birthday girl," he called over his shoulder as he left.

"You're all ours today baby," Miley held Ofie's hand and dragged her through the halls.

"Happy birthday, Ophelia."

"Happy birthday Ofie."

"Happy birthday."

Random people left and right said brightly as she walked through the halls. "Who are these people?" She whispered to Miley, brows furrowed.