The Children

Itadori Yuji

Itadori Ryuji, a carbon copy of his father. The hair and the eyes, they were all from his father. He's very sociable and everyone likes to be friends with him.

He can never stay still for more than ten minutes and he's good at sports. He's bad at studying but he tries his best. Although lacking in academics, Ryuji aces every sport he has played.

Ryuji is friends with Haruma, a partner who is also good at sports. He's also friends with Naomi, even though the latter always looks so tired every time they hang out together.

Ryuji has a great amount of cursed energy inside him. He unconsciously hit people with his cursed energy, sending them a few feet away. But he didn't mean to, of course.

Ryuji's dream is to grow up into an athlete and attend an international match.

Fushiguro Megumi

Fushiguro Naomi, the next heir of the Fushiguro clan. She's a calm and reserved girl, always seen with a stoic expression, just like her father. But she inherited her mother's softer facial features along with her father's black hair.

Naomi likes to play with Megumi's shikigami. She especially loves playing with his divine dog. Naomi grew up together with the divine dog, she treats it like her own siblings. The only time you see her smile, aside from when talking to you and Megumi, was when she played with the dog.

Naomi is smart, she studies hard and get a decent grade for her age. Another thing she's good at is arts and handicrafts. She once made a miniature Tokyo tower from matchsticks and her parents put it on display at home.

Naomi is practicing to summon a shikigami with her cursed energy, but she has too many criterias on choosing what her shikigami will be. For starters, she wants a shikigami that's cute but creepy at the same time.

Naomi's dream changes from time to time. One day she wanted to be a painter and the next day she wanted to be a veterinarian.

Gojo Satoru

Gojo Haruma, still a young boy, but a total heartthrob among the girls. He looks exactly like the one and only Gojo Satoru, girls are already lining up to date with him. He's not interested though.

Haruma hates how popular his father is with the females. That's why part of him hates his own face. He just doesn't like it when he sees his mother trying to act fine when girls frolicked around his father. It made him despise flirty girls in general.

Haruma spends his time playing games or playing with his friends. He especially likes to play soccer with Ryuji and hang out with Haruto, a genius whom he can have an intelligent conversation with.

Being Gojo Satoru's child, Haruma has an immense cursed energy, it even goes out of control sometimes. He's determined to become even stronger than his father so he can protect his mother.

Haruma's dream is to become the most successful man in the world, even surpassing his father in term of strength.

Inumaki Toge

Inumaki Yuzu, named after a fruit so her father can call her without activating his cursed technique. Yuzu inherited her mother's eyes and her father's hair. She's always seen with a smile, a lovely one. Everyone likes her because of how kind she is.

Yuzu likes to eat almost everything. At first, she only ate what her mother cooked for her as a form of appreciation, but slowly, it turns into a habit for her. A habit to appreciate other people no matter how small their actions are.

Yuzu tends to get sidetracked and has a difficulty in focusing. She spends her day watching television or talking with her mother. She also understands every gibberish her father said, which is amazing.

Yuzu inherited the Cursed Speech, a stronger version of it. Right now, she can't use it freely since it sometimes works sometimes not. But if she could control it, she would be able to use her power while speaking freely.

Yuzu's dream is to become a tree.

A tree so she can produce oxygen to help other people.

Nanami Kento

Nanami Haruto is the definition of a gentle boy. Bearing resemblances with both his father and mother, he appears gentle yet strict at the same time. He's also always seen wearing branded clothing.

Just like his father, he doesn't like wasting time with a stupid conversation. He spends his time studying and watching educational channels. Even at school, he prefers studying than talking to his friends.

Despite that, he's a good listener and his friends like to ask him for advice. He's also good friends with Haruma, someone who shares a similar name to him. They both often walk home together, discussing explorative topics like space or quantum force for example.

Haruto has a binding vow with himself that will increase his cursed energy output if he hasn't studied for two hours a day.

Haruto's dream is to go to the space at least once and then live a quiet life with a happy family.