"Loak?"

"I was wondering where you had went Swiriya, Tsireya needs some help with cooking"

Tsireya?

"Whos Tsireya?"

"Haha very funny Swi, you also have Olo'eyktan duties, the te lapxa's are looking to move huts, their old one is somehow ruined? I dont know-"

Loak kept ranting, Swiriya standing up and following him, still slightly taller than him.

She looked at her hands, noticing tattoos and a.. Ring? Of sorts on her finger, it was some sort of metal, something engraved in it, she brought it up to her face, about to read it when-

"Swiriya! Come on!"

Fingers snapped in front of her face

"Somethings off with you today, I swear." Loak grumbled,

"Sorry" She mumbled, pressing the palm of her hand to her forehead, sensing the pendant still present. She followed Loak to a clearing, seeing her family there, following Loak excitedly now.

Her father was older, his hair greying, her mother sitting on a stool like structure, playing with a child, which much like the baby in the sling looked off, its colours too light for the forest.

"Mother! Look who i found"

"Loak? What are you talking about? '' Neytiri frowned, looking straight at Swiryia's eyes, then at Loak who was pointing to her with his thumb.

"I brought Swiriya, mom" Suddenly when Swiriya pressed one hand to another the tattoo's rubbed off, the ring disintegrating.

"Loak what are you talking about?" Neteyam stepped from the shadows, an aged look on his face, the Olo'eyktan pendant pressed against his forehead, wait, she pressed her palm to her forehead, feeling nothing, she pressed her hands to her face, and then her neck, then her stomach, she felt a hole.

"Neteyam look, i brought Swiriya" Loak said again, his voice more helpless, a grey overpassing him, the baby sling no longer there, a distressed look on his face.

"Loak- where's the tsahik? Loak Swiriya's not here"

"What?" Spoke out Swiriya herself, suddenly she looked at her stomach, blood seeping from the hole right under her ribs.

"What?" Spoke Loak.

"Swiriya's not here"

"Oh, right" This time he sounded hopeless.

"But i am here! Loak!" She shouted, pressing her arms on to his shoulders, suddenly feeling extremely small.

"We need to get you to the tsahik Loak"

"But she was there, she's well, she probably walked away!" he pointed, again, to her

"Im here, im here!" She shouted, screaming nowm her eyes suddenly feeling soggy

"Shes dead!" This time, it was Neteyams turn to shout, a distressed look on his face, the raw emotion on his face making everyone quiet.

"Understand that, Loak! She's gone!"

Loaks face contorted, making his skin grey, making him look unwell, he covered his face with his hands.

"Im sorry-" Neteyam started, before a woman walked in, Tsahik apparel on her body, looking solemnly at Loak.

"It happened again?"

"Yes, he says he saw her." Swiriya's face was blank now, the drip from the wound steady.

"Lets go, Loak, we must get you your medicine" the woman face was blurry, all but her body, her hands looked familiar somehow, a similar ring on her finger.

"Thank you, Ewkiro" Spoke Neteyam, sighing, sitting down on a ledge, Neytiri putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Ewkiro?

Swiriya chocked, the metal cling, the distinct metal sound of a bullet falling down sounded, she looked to the ground, seeing her wound now gushing.

Cling.

Swiriya gasped for air as she disconnected her braid from the spirit tree, gulping down air, running from the tree's looming figure, jumping on Ma'ru, flying off homeward.

jeez that was weird, anyways, hope yall liked it

eb