Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore

Start from the beginning

"I'm assuming the scales are Sirens?" Wyatt comments looking at a few people by the fountain.

"You catch on quick" Enid says and point to a girl sitting on the fountain and dipping her hand in the fountain and it formed scales on her skin "that's Bianca Barclay, the closest thing Nevermore has to royalty".

"Although her crown has been slipping lately ever since her break up with Nevermore's resident tortured artist Xavier Thorpe" You say and gesture to a boy wearing a man bun and painting a mural on Nevermore's walls.

Xavier turned around as if he knew he was being watched and waved at them, you wave back.

"They broke up at the beginning of the semester, reason is unknown" Enid gossips

"Fascinating" Wyatt says sarcastically and you silently agree with Wyatt, you hate gossip. 

"I know right, my vlog is like the number one source for Nevermore's gossip" Enid brags.

"You Enid, Y/N!" A boy in a blue beanie called out, "you're not gonna believe the dirt I heard about your new neighbor. He eats human flesh. Totally chowed down on that kid he murdered. You better watch your back."

This caused you to roll your eyes, "you shouldn't believe everything people say clueless dish soap, a lot of them are not true, he wasn't the one who ate the flesh it was the piranhas, and it was well deserved".

Ajax glared at you slightly for calling him a clueless dish soap and Wyatt to look at you surprised, no one has defended him like that and he felt drawn towards you. 

You and Enid step aside to reveal Wyatt.

"I actually fillet my victims and then feed them to my menagerie of pets" he says smirking at Ajax's dumbstruck face. 

"This is our new neighbor, Wyatt Addams" you introduced. 

"Woah, you're black and white, like a real living Instagram filter" he says shocked

"Go away clueless dish soap" you say pushing him away

"He's cute but clueless" Enid says blushing lightly

"More like a dumb, clueless AND ugly dish soap" you grumbled back (I'm sorry for all the Ajax fans out there, I never liked him).

"You know, I didn't get anything online about you, you should really get Social Media" Enid says.

"Enid if he doesn't like social media leave him be" you say

"She's right I don't want to be enslaved to technology." Wyatt says being more and more and more intrigued by you.

"Now for the last group the magic people, AKA Y/N, you have got different types of magic and you can do whatever you want with it" Enid says.

The Magic people saw you and waved, you waved back and showed Wednesday your powers (You have got Wanda Vision powers, she is cool, you're cool so deal with it.)

"Wow" Wyatt whispers entranced by the beauty of your powers.

"Alright, let's go get your uniform" you say grabbing his wrist and tugging him along, he rolled his eyes at you and properly held your hand in his, resulting in you looking like a tomato and Enid smirking. 

~convo with Morticia, Gomez and Pugsley~

Wyatt's family stood outside as he stepped outside wearing the Nevermore uniform, he wore black dress shoes, black pants, and a black grey striped blazer. He looked very um...handsome.

Gomez gasped when he saw Wyatt "look at you my little deathtrap! Seeing you in the uniform brings back so many terrible memories!"

"You look very handsome darling" Morticia smiles and brushes some lint off his shoulder. 

"Why don't  you boys wait in the car? Wyatt and I need to talk" Morticia says

Gomez gave Wednesday one last hug and waited for Pugsley.

Pugsley came up and hugged Wyatt. But he never hugged back.

"Pugsley, you're weak and soft. You'll never survive without me. I give you two months, tops." Wyatt mutters to his brother.

"I'll miss you too, bro" Pugsley says and climbs into the car after Gomez.

Morticia walked to Wyatt "Any plans you have of running away end now. I've alerted all family members to contact me the minute you darken their doorstep. You have nowhere to go." She whispers.

Wyatt glared up at her "As usual, you underestimate me Mother, I will escape this educational penitentiary and you will never hear from me again."

Morticia sighed and shook her head "You are a brilliant boy, Wyatt. But sometimes you get in your own way. I'm sure you will grow to love Nevermore, and find it life-changing as I did." 

Morticia held up a necklace "I got you a little something." The necklace had a black W attached to the chain, she turned it around and it became an M. "It's our initials, it's made out of Obsidian, which Aztec priests used to conjure visions. It's a symbol of our connection." 

Wyatt took the necklace and glared at it "Which one of your spirits suggested this toe-curling tchotchke?" He asks

Morticia frowned at him.

"I'm not like you, Mother. I will never fall in love (lies), or have a family" he told her.

"I'm told boys your age say hurtful things and I shouldn't take it to heart" Morticia says. 

"Fortunately, you don't have a heart" Wyatt says emotionlessly.

"Finally, a kind word for your mother" Morticia smiles.

She the turned to Lurch "Lurch the crystal ball please" she asks holding put her hand.

Lurch handed it to her and she gave it to Wyatt. 

"We can't talk to you while on the first week when you are settling in. So we will call you on Sunday the next week." She tells

Morticia looked like she wanted to say something else but she turned around and walked into the car. 

~Driving time~

Gomez saw how upset Morticia was and gave her a hankercheif "don't worry my love, our little Scorpion won't be alone" He pressed a button and a hand fell out and scuttled away.

~scene where the sheriff finds the body and lies about it being a bear when it is in fact a monster~

A/N:
Whew! That was one long chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! Will upload another later. Thank you again for reading!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Paige thank you for supporting my book!

Love,

Hermione