First Night

Someone holds your hand while you at outside your house. "BAB- , la i ingat perompak.. rupa rupanya you" you said with scared voice to sweet voice "aduh sayang ni panggil i perompak lak" as Hazeeq said. "Mana la i tau" you said with sad-sweet voice" , "jgn sedih sayang, i belanja you nk??" as Hazeeq said to you "NAK NAK" you said with very excited voice. "You gi siap dulu, i tunggu dlm kereta" Hazeeq said to you.

*After a few minutes*

"Okk i dh siapp" you said to Hazeeq "lama nye you ni" Hazeeq said to you "sorry la, btw i cantik takk??" You ask Hazeeq "Terlebih cantik ni" He answer your question . "Ha nak gi mna ni??" Hazeeq said to you "hmm gi mytown nk??" You reply to Hazeeq "hmm bole" as he reply back

*At mytown*

"You nk beli ape kat sini??" Hazeeq said to you "hmm you tau kan i suka makan?" You reply to him "you nk makan ape?" He ask you "i rasa mcm nk mkn pizza peperoni la" you said with hungry voice "ok jom kita makan pizza " he reply to you. As you two walking to Domino's Hazeeq suddenly stop "Nape?" You ask with confuse voice . "I nk beli barang jap la, you pergi dulu kat Domino's" , "nah" as he give you his card . "Ohh, okk thanks for the card sayangg" you said as you walk to Domino's. A few minutes has pass and you feel someone is coming at you but you ignore it because you think its nothing. "Ish mna Hazeeq ni" you said while turning around . As you turning back you saw Hazeeq with bunch of flowers, chocolate, and a cake . "Happy birthday to y/n " as he sing a happy birthday song to you . " E-eh" . You said with confusing voice. "Tadaaa, nah ni untuk you " as he said to you. You run toward him and hide ur face at his chest . You cry because you thought he doesn't remember your birthday.  "E-eh! Nape you nangis? Jangan la nangis sayang" . He said to you with confuse voice. You explain why did you cry and he kinda feel bad for you and he takes you to the another mall.

*At the mall*

"Eeh nk gi mna ni?" You ask him. "Kita gi gucci jom, beli hadiah untk you" he reply to you . You smile and he likes the smiles. When you two arrive at Gucci shop Hazeeq told you to pick 3 to 5 things . "E-eh serius la you ni?" You said with very shy voice. "Yes i serius. Pilih je barang mna you nak, i bayar" he say with a smile. "Awh thanks you sayangggg, love you sooo much" you thanks him "sama-sama" he said while his face is red because of your words. As you done pick something Hazeeq come to pay. "2 barang je you pilih? Nape tk pilih 5 je " he said to you. "I tak suka beli banyak sangat barang. Lagipun kalau banyak ² nanti mahal" you said. As he done pay he suddenly pick you up with bridal style and carry you to your fav ice cream shop. "Wahh, you ni tau eh yg i nk mkn ice cream" you said to Him "isteri i kann, ofc la i tau semua benda yg you suka" he said to you with smile.