"Wait..." Conan caught the key word and suddenly raised his head, "You mean the antidote?"

    The one in front of him said directly when he saw them, "APTX4869 uses Is there an antidote for the person with the title of "the author"?

    He only knew that this person was probably related to the black organization, but Huiyuan obviously didn't want to mention the other inside information that day, and he didn't force him to ask.

    "Let me introduce," Huiyuan sat aside with folded arms, her face could not tell whether she was happy or unhappy, "This is the most promising researcher in the black organization who has developed APTX4869." "Didn't you say that

    you Is he the researcher of APTX4869?" Conan was taken aback when he heard the words, "Then he..." "

    So it was once," Matsushiro Kazuki nodded at him, "I have been away from the organization for nearly ten years." "

    I thought It's a business trip." Hui Yuanai quickly answered.

    "Generally speaking, business trips within the organization will be considered to be dealt with by default, right?" Matsushiro Kazuki blinked, as if it was a matter of course.

    "Then why..." Conan was halfway through speaking, remembering his previous skills, and decisively swallowed the next sentence back into his throat.

    Now it seems obvious how he escaped from the organization. With the ability to catch his anesthesia needle out of thin air, there's no way he can dodge it.

    The amount of information revealed in the previous few sentences is simply astonishing. As a researcher who once hoped to develop drugs, what is required for drugs to be directly processed by the organization, and what has he been doing in the past ten years? Where does the skill come from, and what is his purpose in finding the second APTX4869 researcher?

    "So you came to us because..." Conan pondered for a moment, and chose the mildest question, "Haibara also developed APTX4869?" "It can't be the same." "It's not a drug

    .

    "

    The two spoke at the same time with a tacit understanding.

    Hui Yuanai pursed his lips again, and Kazuki Matsushiro continued: "Miyano's research and mine should not be in the same direction. From the current point of view, we should not be researching the same drug." "It's all research based on the first edition

    data direction, but there is too little remaining information about the first version of the drug, research in different directions will lead to different results, insufficient clinical trials will lead to uncontrollable variables, and even the same drug will have different results." Come up with a bunch of uncommon medical words that Conan can't understand.     "For example, the APTX4869 in the hands of the organization now, so as far as I know, this kind of drug was used as poison in the organization at the beginning," he circled around Conan meaningfully, "But in fact, because of the drug Due to the particularity of the principle, people with different physiques have different drug resistances, so the effects will be different." "     Most people can't bear the ingredients in the drug that induce a large amount of necrosis, and they will die on the spot. Those with necrosis may not be able to meet the appropriate amount of abnormally active telomerase, and they will die quickly," Kazuki Matsushiro pondered, "so from a certain point of view, it is possible to meet the appropriate amount of telomerase while enduring cell necrosis. The abnormally active telomerase, so that the physical condition returns to ten years ago, it is more appropriate for the two of you to buy lottery tickets."     Edogawa Conan:?